John B

Storyline: John B and Y/n have been dating for over a year. But lately since he's been so worried about finding the treasure and bringing Sarah Cameron into this mess. Y/n is worries that he's cheating on her. One day while Y/n is at work she didn't intend to see something that she really didn't wanna see. What happens if her intuition is correct.

Warning: Cheating, Cussing, Agust

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Lately John B, my boyfriend has been distant. Ever since he has been worried about finding the gold and bringing Sarah into this he hasn't been wanting to spend one on one time when we aren't busy.

Don't get me wrong he can do whatever he wants but when you haven't had some alone time with your boyfriend you tend to get suspicious of what he's actually doing.

Like he's always with Sarah. Not only that but lately Sarah has been extra flirty with John B. I wanna be able to trust him but it seems that with whats been going on lately I just can't.

Today John B promised that we'd be able go hang out after I get off work. Which I'm excited for. I'm hoping that we can watch a movie or something.

I was at the Restaurant that Kiaras dad owns. Yes I work for Kiaras dad but the plus side with having Kiara as a best friend I basicly grew up at her house and her parents are baiscly mine as well.

I was currently cleaning off tables while Kiara helped. " I know I'm hanging out with him today but something still feels off. Especially with how Sarahs been acting towards him and he doesn't stop her. It's so annoying and I don't wanna assume but it's hard with whats going on." I tell her.

" I trust Sarah and John B. Are you sure you're not overthinking everything?" She asks me. I shake my head. " I dated her ex Topper and he cheated on me... With her. When it comes to her it's like everyone I date she has to be involved somehow." I tell her.

When I finish cleaning of tables I sit down on the closest chair. " I wanna trust him. But it's so hard especially since I'm seeing the signs that I didn't see when I was with Topper. It's like no one believes me and knowing the boys if he is cheating, they are gonna be on his side. Just like you are right know." I say out loud.

She sighs as she sits down next to me. " Don't always think of the negatives, but if he is than I'm on your side. As for the boys, maybe they will realize that he is in the wrong. But until than be happy that you get to spend some time with your boyfriend and you get to get off work early to see him." She assures me.

" So how are you and Pope. You know after he kissed you." I Tease her. She rolled her eyes at me as she threw a napkin at me. " He doesn't understand that right now I don't have feelings for him." She tells me.

I nod at her assuring that I understand. " Who knows maybe sometime in the future. Or maybe you'll end up with JJ" I Joke with her.

" Yeah right. Me with JJ?" She rolled her eyes. " I can see it. I feel like you two would be cute." I tell her. " Not only that you two are opposites and opposites attrack." I add.

She laughs as her dad walked in. " You girls having fun?" He asked us. " Always. I'd rather be here than at home and you know that." I tell him as he grabbed whatever money was in the cash register.

He chuckled. " Just don't have to much fun. You have work to finish before you two can leave and hang out with your friends." He smiles at us as he leaves.

I nod and smile at my best friend. As I was about to get back up to finish the rest of the chores Kiaras dad wanted me to do I saw John B. With Sarah holding her hand and kissing her.

My smile fades as I looked at my best friend. She looked just as shocked as I am. I was to shocked with what I saw to move.

A minute or two later I felt someone kiss my cheek. " Hey babe are you almost ready to leave?" John B asked. " You're joking right?" Kiara asked him in annoyed voice.

He looked at her confused. " What are you talking about? I just wanna spend time with my girlfriend." He tells her.

" Oh yeah which one? Me or Sarah?" I asked. That's when he went wide eyed. " You saw." He looked back and forth between me and Sarah. " Don't look at her this is between me and you. After all this time I've been there for you, supported you, and have been patient with you and yet you cheat on me with Sarah!" I yell at him.

I walked up to Sarah and Slapped her. " And you this is the second time I've had a boyfriend cheat on me because of you. You're nothing but a bitch." I tell her.

Tears filled her eyes. " I'm sorry." Is all she said. " If you were sorry it wouldn't have happened. I forgave you once and I'm not forgiving you again." I tell her.

I looked back at John B. " And me and you are over John B." I told him as tears fell down my face. " I'm sorry please give me one more chance." He said in a pleading tone.

I shook my head. " I know if I do you're still gonna end up choosing her. Everyone chooses her and I'm no longer putting up with it." I say as I start to walk away.

Before I could get far John B stopped me. " But I choose you. Belive me it will never happen again." He pleads.

I shook my head. " I know it won't because it's over. And I don't think it'd be good if I helped you guys with the gold." I say as I walk out the restaurant.

The one thing I was most scared of happened. At this point I should probably just be done with relationships. There's pretty much no point in this anymore.

Word count: 1073