Topper

Storyline: You and Topper are studying for an upcoming test. More like you're studying and Topper is trying to distract you. So you threatened that If he doesn't allow you to study than he won't get any attention if you know what I mean.

Requested : No

Word count: 1127

Warnings : Cursing, alot of time skips, mentions of sex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

You were over at your boyfriend Toppers house studying for a test because he promised that he would help you out. But he's done nothing but try and get your attention. " Do we have to study?" He asked. " Yes, I need to pass this test." I explained. " But can't we take a break? We've been at this for an hour." He mentioned.

" Maybe in an hour." I said while I continued to study. " Please." He pouted. " If you don't let me study I'm leaving and you won't be having fun tonight." I hinted at him. " Do you mean sex or going to the Party Rafe is throwing?" He asked. " The sex part." I said.

" But than how are you supposed to have fun?" He asked. " I have my ways that doesn't involve cheating." I smirked at him as I went back to Studying. I didn't get far cause Rafe came walking into Toppers room. " Hey guys." Rafe said jumping on the bed. " Don't you have a party to set up for?" I asked not looking up.

" I was wondering if you guys could help me set up." He mentioned. " Well I have to finish studying." I explained. " But you're a genius you don't need to study." Rafe complimented. " Topper the same rules apply if Rafe doesn't let me study." I said looking at him.

" What that's not fair." Topper frowned. " Right but you guys have it easy. I'm a Pouge so I have to work harder." I told him. " But you don't need to work this hard. You have a 4.0 GPA." Topper said as he wrapped his arms around me. " I know but my parents will have my head if I don't pass this test." I mentioned.

" Well we could go set up for the party while we wait for her." Rafe suggested. Topper thought about it for a moment. " Fine I'll go help him set up." Topper said getting up. " I'll see you at the party. I promise." I said as he gave me a kiss. " I love you." He told me as him and Rafe left.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was now at the party hanging out with Topper and Rafe. " Are you drinking tonight?" Topper asked. " No because I'm your ride home." I smiled at him. " You guys can always stay here." Rafe offered. " Ward Cameron doesn't like me because I'm a Pouge." I explained. " It's because you're nice to John B and them." Rafe mentioned.

" Because John B is my cousin. I have to be nice. It's already tough enough that he knows about Topper and I." I explain. " Does he give you a tough time?" Topper asked. " Not really. It's just alot of complaining. But Sarahs trying to get him to understand." I explained.

" I Still can't believe Sarah and John B are together." Rafe mentioned. " They are good together." I tell him. " Besides John B is thinking the same thing with me being with Topper." I mentioned. " Well do you know how far they are about looking for the Royal Merchant?" Topper asked.

" They are looking for the Royal Merchant?" I asked. " Yeah that's what my dad told me." Rafe mentioned. " I was told they were only looking for Big John." I stated. " I'm sorry to break it to you but your cousin is lying to you." Rafe mentioned as he went to go get a drink. " So do you wanna go home?" Topper asked. " I was thinking we could go get food." I mentioned.

" Rafe has food." Topper mentioned. " I ment fast food. Like the Wreck. Plus you know how I am with parties." I said to him. " That sounds good to me." He smiled. " Are you sure? I know you are more of the partying type than I am." I told him. " I know but I like spending time with you more." He said giving me a kiss.

Before we could leave Rafe and Kelce came up to us. " Hey we are going to play beer pong you guys wanna come play with us?" Kelce asked. " We are gonna go out and get food." I smiled at them. " We have food here." Rafe mentioned. " I know but you guys know how I am with Parties." I told them.

" Are you sure you guys wanna leave?" Rafe asked. " We just wanna spend some time together alone." Topper explained. " Fine but you guys owe us so make sure you guys Arn't busy tomorrow." Rafe smiled giving us a hug before we left. " As long as you guys don't do anything stupid." I Joked.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

We were now at the Wreck eating and talking. " How much do you eat here?" He asked. " Kies parents give us free food sometimes because we don't have alot of money." I explained. " You could always ask me for money." He offered. " I know but I hate asking for money." I explained.

" That's why my mom likes you. She likes the fact that you don't ask for money. Plus you're pretty smart." He admited. " Well I'm glad your mom likes me." I smiled at him. " She also wants a girls day soon." He mentions. " Well I'm always free. When I'm not focusing on school." I smiled.

As we were finishing up John B and his friends came up to us." Don't you guys have a party to be at?" My cousin asked. " Parties aren't my thing, you know that." I stated. " But your boyfriend likes parties." JJ mentioned. " Are you guys here to just complain or what?" I asked them.

" Oh we were wondering if you guys could help us with something with my dad?" John B asked. " Is it really for your dad or is it for the Royal Merchant?" I asked. " How do you know about that?" John B asked. " You really think I wouldn't know?" I asked. " I didn't want you involved." John B mentioned.

" Than I don't wanna help you guys. You should have told me the truth in the first place." I explained. John B nodded as him and his friends walked away. " Are you sure you don't wanna help them?" Topper asked. " Knowing them I know they are gonna find a way to get themselves in some sort of trouble." I mentioned. " Well he's still family. I'm sure he could use your help." He explains. " I will be there to bail him out if he's in trouble." I smiled.