John B

Storyline: You were the Pouge princess. Like Sarah being the Kook princess the Pouges loved you along side Kiara. They would do anything for you and Kie. But the one person who would do anything just to speak to you was John B. Everyone else seemed to noticed the glances and the cheek kisses and so on. You both were in denial until you decided not to anymore.

Warnings: Cussing, Truth or Dare, mentions of sex

Requested : No

Word count: 1130

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

My family have been Pouges since they were kids. But being a Pouge and also being friends with JJ, John B and Pope, Kie and I were kinds like the Pouge Princesses. Like how Sarah is considered the Kook princess. But with that it comes a lot of responsibility.

We always have to make sure that they don't get trouble but also with that it comes
with them making sure we don't get hurt. We are like their first priority no matter how much we tell them we can take care of ourselves. Plus it comes with JJ being a flirt towards us. More Kie than me but still.

But the thing is that John B and I had this weird thing going on. It's like we aren't together because of the no Pouge on Pouge macking but we were just friends either. We've always been like that since we've met. We've been close ever since.

John B and I always try to make sure that we keep things down low. We thought that we kept things hidden pretty well buy we never thought that someone would catch us. More like we never thought that JJ would catch us.

Flashback

John B and I were hanging out on his pullout bed cuddling and talking since everyone else was busy. I also managed to bring some food over knowing that John B didn't have any good food. " How did you manage to bring these?" He asked as he threw some chips in his mouth.

" Well my parents bought a little more food and these were about to go bad so my mom said I could." I explained. He chuckled as he kissed my head. " Are you sure the Pouges are busy today? They'd be mad if they found." I added as I ate some chips.

He nodded in response. " Kie is helping her parents, Pope is helping his dad and Studying for his interview and JJ is being JJ doing whatever he does best." He explains. " JJ being JJ will also come over if he's not home or if he doesn't wanna deal with his dad." I explained. " I know but we still have some time in case he does come over." He smirks.

I rolled my eyes at him and giggled. " Oh yeah time for what?" I smiled at him. He kissed me as he moved the food away. I immediately kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was slow at first but slowly became more passionate and fast.

He pulled me on his lap resting his hands on my hips when we heard a knock on the door. " Ignore it." He mumbled into the kiss. But the knocking didn't stop. " John B you there!" We heard JJ from the other side of the door. I pulled away and got off his lap.

He got up and opened the door. " Hey JB, and Y/n." JJ Smirked as he walked through the door. " Ohhh I'm guessing your parents bought more food?" JJ asked as he picked up a bag of chips. " I thought you'd be with a tourist or something." I mentioned. " I was but turns out she had a boyfriend." He explains as he jumped on the bed.

" That never stopped you before." I rolled my eyes at him. " Yeah but she was also hooking up with Rafe Cameron." He spoke with a mouth full of chips. " Gross." I said with a face. " What's going on between you two?" JJ asked. " Nothing." John B and I said at the same time. We looked at each other before laughing. JJ had that look like he knew we were lying.

End of Flashback

The Pouges and I were all at my place hanging out and snacking on some food that my parents say that we could have before they go bad. We were also watching some movies that I owned one happened to be mean girls. " Do we have to watch this?" Pope asked.

Kie and I both said yes at the same time. " Then can we at least play a gam?" JJ asked with a smirk. Everyone nodded in agreement. " I'll go first John B Truth or Dare?" JJ asked. " Dare." He simply said. " I dare you to kiss the most attractive girl here." He smirked.

The only girls in the group were Kie, Sarah and I. Sarah had recently joined us so she could help with the Royal Merchant. John B simply kissed my cheek. " I didn't mean that." JJ mentioned. " All you said was kiss who I thought was most attractive, you never mentioned where." John B smirked.

After a while everyone has already had a turn and it back to JJ's turn again. " Y/n truth or dare?" He asked. " Truth." I simply said. " What were you and John B doing before I came over?" He smirked again. " That is non of you're business." I mentioned.

" You have to answer honestly. It's called truth for a reason." He said. I didn't answer I just kept sitting there. " If it has something to do with you two not being just friends we already know." Kie mentioned. " What." John B and I said at the same time. " We know that you guys aren't just friends. It's not very hard to put two and two together." Pope mentioned.

John B and I looked at each other for a moment before I looked down. " So what were you doing when I went over?" JJ asked again. " That's classified information." I mentioned as I watched the movie. " You have to answer." JJ said again. " Clearly they were doing something that they don't want people to know." Pope spoke. " Like Sex?" JJ asked.

I rolled my eyes at the blonde. " We weren't doing that." I mentioned. " Why not?" JJ asked. " Because we weren't. We were just hanging out." I simply said. " No I saw more then what you're letting on." JJ Smirked. " And if you mention anything you're leaving." I smiled.

" You can't kick me out." JJ mentioned. " Oh yeah? Watch me." I fired back. That caused JJ to quiet down and everyone just watched the movie. JJ was having trouble trying to be quiet which made me laugh a little at him.