Topper

Stroyline: Topper liked to pick on you, Tease you, make fun of you and so on. But when no one was around or paying attention he was one of the sweetest people ever so you never knew which side of him you were gonna see so one day you have has enough and decided to call him out.

Part 1  :)

Requested : No

Warnings: Small amount of Bullying

Word count: 1298

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It all started when you and Topper were kids. You two were close, that was until you guys reached high school and he started to tease you and make fun of you when his friends were around. Which hurt alot, it's like I was losing my best friend.

That was until later that day he came over and acted like my best friend again it confused me a bit cause it was like he was a difftent person with me than around his friends. But now that we are at the end of our high school journey he's been making fun of me and teasing me for 4 years.

It sucks knowing that the one person you've known since you were a kid and promised you that he'd always be by your side was the first person to turn your back on you once you hit high school. I've never been the type of person to let it slide but for some reason when it came to Topper I just did cause when we were together he was himself again..

Like he was scared that if he hung out with me since I was a Pouge his friends that were Kooks would make fun of him. He also knew that I would never allow them to but he still did what he did. Which luckily for me I still had JJ, Kie, John B and Pope by my side. Though they don't know that when I'm not with them im with Topper.

Flashback

It's my first day of high school and I'm so excited. Topper was meeting me here so I was waiting for him by my locker and talking to Sarah. Besides Topper I've been really close with Sarah, JJ, John B, Kie and Pope. I was also waiting for the Pouges to get here since I had something I wanted to show them.

While talking to Sarah, Topper was with Rafe and some other Kooks. I smiled wide as I went up to them. " Get out of our way Pouge." Rafe said pushing me aside. " Jeeze they think they can do anything they want." Kelce mentioned as he gave Rafe a High five. Topper just laughed along with them and joined in with the name calling.

Not a minute later I had gotten a text from Topper saying sorry and saying that he would meet up with me at my place. I ignored him and went off to class with Sarah." I can't belive that he said that to you. What an ass." Sarah mentioned.

I looked back at him and Rafe to see that he was already looking at me. " I just wish I didn't have feelings for him." I look back at her. " I know. One day he will realize what he's missing." She smiled at me.

" I just wish he didn't care what others think. Especially your brother. But I still have the Pouges." I mentioned as I waved at them. " I'll leave you to it then. My dad will have a fit if someone mentions that I've been seen with them." Sarah sadly smiles as she walks away.

End of Flashback

Since then I've spent most of my time with the Pouges and Sarah cause she recently has joined us. We were hanging out together at lunch discussing the Royal Merchant. " But if Ward is planning on moving it than how are we gonna get it back?" I asked them.

" Well we have a couple blocks of it plus there's a cross." JJ explained. " What does a cross have to do with anything?" I asked again. " The gold and the cross belongs to Pope. Legally it's his so we just have to get it." John B spoke up.

I laid my head in my hands and thought for a moment. " All we need to do is to figure out Wards plan." I mentioned. " One way is to get close with Rafe which only if one used to be friends with Topper." Pope spoke. " No, I'm not using Topper." I said sternly. " But he's done nothing but be rude to you." Pope mentioned.

Like it was on que Topper and Rafe came up to us. " Awe look is the dirty Pouges and the munchkin." Topper teased. We all ignored them and continued to speak to each other. Topper seemed to want my attention so he lightly tugged on a strand of my hair. " What the hell is your problem?" I finally faced him." What are you talking about?" He asked.

" Why do you care so much of what they think of you? Because the moment we are alone you act like you want me near you. You can't keep messing with me because sooner or later I'm not gonna keep taking it. So whats it gonna be. Your asshole of a friend or someone who's done nothing but be there for you even though you've changed." I got up and marched away.

I could hear the Pouges whispering stuff like, ' I didn't know they still hung out.' Or ' He deserved it.' Sarah came with he while walking to our next class. " You still hang out with him?" She asked. " I thought that he would remember that I was always there when he needed someone, and how much fun we had." I explained.

She nodded ment she understood. " But he doesn't deserve you. You're just letting him walk all over you. Until he proves that he deserves you don't give him your kindness or friendship." She explains. " Easier said than done." I mumbled.

The one thing that I may have forgotten to mention was that Topper is the most popular guy in school, so that means that there are a bunch of girls who would want to be with him. Me being me I was one of those girls who wanted to be with him.

Sarah and I were still talking when I bumped into a tall figure. I looked up and saw that to my luck it was Topper. " I was looking for you." He smiled at me. " What do you want?" I asked him. " Did you mean what you said? That I had to choose between you and them?" He asked.

I just nodded at him. " Than I choose you. You know that I'll always choose you." He answered. " You have a good way of showing it." I mentioned. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have treated you like that. You're way to important to me and I care about you to much." He told me.

" Than prove it, I need the proof that you really mean that before I forgive you." I told him. " Good cause I want you to allow me to take you on a date." He smiled. " No." I simply said. He gave me a weird look. " Why not?" He asked. " Because I feel guilty when others buy me birthday gifts knowing I can't do the same cause I don't have money let alone a date." I explained.

He lightly smiled. " You want me to prove it, then let me. I'm in love with you, Y/n and I know you feel something towards me so say yes. Let me prove to you." He said with some hope. " Fine, this will be your only chance." I mentioned. He smiled widely saying thank you before he walked away.

A/n : Happy Thanksgiving