JJ Maybank

Storyline: You were pretty quiet. You were also a Kook who didn't really talk to any of your fellow Kooks. One day you overheard JJ talking about the Royal Merchant to John B so you decided to help them out a little bit.

Requested: No

Warnings : Cursing

Word count: 1115

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Today was a pretty boring day. It didn't help that I really didn't have any friends. More like I don't talk to any of the Kooks because they are all pretty Snobby besides Kiara. She's the only one I could have a conversation with without her talking about herself or how much money she has. Which is a blessing and a curse because she doesn't trust me just cause I'm a Kook.

I'm also someone who is also pretty interested in maps. Like treasure maps, maps of islands and so on. I always keep a map of the island on me because of the rumor of the Royal Merchant. Which is part of the reason why I'm kind of an outcast of the Kooks which I personally don't mind being.

I was in the library looking for a book when I heard voices coming from the computers. " But are we sure this isn't fake?" Pope asked. " No, my dad was looking for the Royal Merchant." John B mentioned. " How much money are we talking about?" JJ asked. " 400 million." John B smirked. " That's alot of Money." Kie mentioned. " But how are we going to find it?" Pope asked. " Well after the storm everything has shifted." John B mentioned.

" It would help if we had a map of the island and not just this paper." JJ mentioned. " I'm sure we will figure it out but right now we have a theory of where the gold is so let's focus on that." John B tells them. " We should get going, we can do it a little later when we can get the stuff." Kie spoke as they all left besides JJ. I couldn't believe that they were looking for the gold when it hasn't been seen in years.

I couldnt help but to help so I walked passed him purposely dropping my map of the island. " Hey you dropped th-." He started when he realized what I dropped. " I dropped what?" I looked at him. " Um nothing." He said looking at me and hiding the map. " Oh, okay I guess I'll see you around Maybank. Have fun looking for whatever it is your looking for." I smirked as I walked away.

JJ's Pov

Once she left I quickly caught up with my friends. " Guys you would not belive what happened." I said to them. " What happened?" Kie asked. " You know that Kook Y/n?" I asked all of them. " The really pretty one who's basicly a loner?" Pope asked. " Yeah she just walked passed me and dropped a map of the Island and the one for the Royal Merchant." I smirked.

" And you just took it?" Kie asked. " Kie we need them, besides she doesn't know that she dropped them." I explained. " But when she does she will be coming to you." Pope mentioned. " By the time she realizes we will be done with them." I tell them. " You better hope so cause she's the only Kook I slightly tolerate." Kie tells me. " Why don't we ask her to help?" I suggested. " Why would we do that?" My best friend asked. "

Well for starters she doesn't have any friends and she knows alot about the Royal Merchant which can be really helpful in more ways than one." I explained. " She was always nice to me in the Kook academy." Kie mentioned. " We could use all the help we could get." I tell them.

" Well than we find her and we 'Return' her maps." John B mentions. " She lives right next door to me. She never really leaves her house though so it might be a little tuff." Kie explained. " I'm sure we can get through to her." I smiled.

Y/n's Pov

It's been a couple of hours since 'running' into JJ and I was in my room reading a book when I heard a knock on my window. I looked up from my book to see nothing. Before I could look back down at my book I saw a hand knock again so I went to the window and saw the Pouges. So I slide my window open and all of them came inside.

" You guys could of used the front door." I told them. " I know but we need your help." Kie spoke. " But I thought I did help?" I asked. " What do you mean?" Pope asked. " Like I didn't notice that I dropped my Maps and I can't seem to find them so I'm guessing they are important." I explained. " How much do you know about the Merchant?" JJ asked. " Basicly everything that is needed to know about it." I answered.

" What if we said that you could help us find it." JJ smiled. " You need supplies don't you?" I asked. " We need scobba gear but we don't have any money." John B mentioned. " If you boys help me carry the stuff it's all yours." I assured them. " Won't your parents be mad?" Kie asked. " They won't care, besides I have my own since I sometimes go fishing with my dad." I explained.

" You don't have to help." John B mentioned. " If I didn't want to help I wouldn't have purposely dropped my Maps for you to have." I told them as I went to my closet. " How did you know that we were looking for it?" Pope asked. " Because I overheard your conversation at the library and I wanted to help. Plus JJ is kinda hot so why not." I said as I grabbed my Scooba stuff and started handing it to them.

" Out of everyone you seriously think JJ is hot?" Kie asked. " Well last time I checked you had feelings for someone else so I'm not breaking girl code am I? If so I can back off if your interested. " I stated as I looked at her. " No I don't have feelings for him." Kie told me. " Than good cause I really want to help you guys." I smiled at her.

" You really think I'm hot?" JJ Smirked. " Really JJ? After everything that's been said that's what stuck in your mind?" Pope asked. " What she's a beautiful girl who happens to like me." JJ Smirked. " Okay let's get back to the gold. What's the plan?" I asked. " Well first we see if the gold is still in the water and then we go from there." John B explained.