John B

Storyline: Part 2 the Valentines day chapter. It's been months since you've hung out with the Pouges. Sure you've helped when they needed it but you just haven't been with all of them because you couldn't bear to look at Sarah and John B.

Requested: I was told that you guys wanted a part 2 so yall are getting it.

Word count: 1229

Warnings : Cursing,

A/n: The next few are part 2s to one's you guys asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It's been months since I've spoken to the Pouges. Well besides Kie because it's a must since she's my best friend. Whenever they needed help they sent Kie since she was the only one I've spoken to. Since then I've gotten a Job at the Country Club. They needed a server because their last one got fired for being rude to some Kooks which made me think of JJ.

I was almost done with my shift when I got a call from Kie. I made sure I didn't have any Orders to take before I answered my phone. " Hey Kie whats up?" I asked. " Hey I know you're working but I was wondering if you wanted to meet after your shift." She mentioned. " Well I get off of work in 5 but if you wanna meet me here I can get you something to drink before I get off." I said with a smile.

" Great I'll be there soon." She said as she hung up. Not a minute later I saw Kie and the rest of the Pouges come walking in. " You were already here huh?" I asked her. " We need your help." JJ spoke up. " And that means all of you have to be here because?" I asked. " Because you're our friend and we need you, please Y/n." Pope spoke.

" If this is about the kiss on Valentines day it's okay. John B told me and I'm not mad, the both of us weren't feeling it anymore and you made us realize that. But we really need your help like now." Sarah explained. " What do you need?" I asked. " John B needs a place to hide. He's currently in the car." Kie spoke.

" You guys want him to stay with me?" I asked. " You're the only person we trust. Plus you and John B need to talk." Kie said. " Fine my mom thinks he's innocent anyways so bring him to my place and I'll be there as soon as I can." I tell them. " Wouldn't they check there first?" Pope asked. " I haven't hung out with you guys in a while. My place will be the last place they check." I explained.

" Isn't your shift over why don't you come with us." Pope suggested. " Oh I have to go to the store. I started my period and I wanna by myself snacks and some tampons." I explained. " Oh then we will tell John B the plan." Kie said giving me a hug. " Just dont get into trouble. When I say you guys I mean JJ." I say looking at JJ.

" Its not my fault that trouble follows me." JJ Joked. " Sure just dont get in trouble." I mentioned. " Or what? You'll ground me?" He joked. " Yeah I'll ground you JJ." I joked as I gave the rest of them a hug. " Thanks for doing this." Pope mentioned. " Anytime, stay safe." I said as they left.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I had just got home and the moment I walked inside my mom had greeted me at the door. " Hey honey, anything you wanna tell me?" She asked. " Um nothing that I can think of." I answered. " Not that you told your friends that John B can stay here." She told me.

" Oh yeah, I hope that's okay." I smiled. " He's running from the cops Y/n." She stated. " He's innocent. It was Rafe." I told her. " How do you know that?" She asked me. " Sarah told me. She wouldn't of said it was him if it wasnt." I explained. " Fine but if you're wrong the blood is on your hands. He's in your room." She says before she walks away.

I let out a sigh as I went to my room. My door was open so I could see him looking around at the pictures. I walked in causing him to look at me. " Hey thanks for letting me stay here." He smiled. " No problem." I smiled back.

" I was suprised you agreed to it." He tells me. " Well the Pouges made a pretty convincing argument." I tell him. " Why did you agree to letting me stay here?" He asked. " According to Kie we should talk but I have no idea what we should talk about." I stated. " Well we did kiss on Valentines day." He mentioned.

" I shouldn't have done that when you were with Sarah. It wasn't cool." I explained. " But the kiss was a good thing." He tells me. " But that doesn't mean that it should have happened. You still cheated on her." I say to him. " Geeze you still don't get it do you?" He asked. " Get what?" I asked him. " That I have feelings for you Y/n." He admits.

" You're lying." I tell him. " No I'm not, I mean it. Sarah knew and she broke up with me because we were both unhappy and wanted diffrent people." He explains. " As much as I want to be with you I just dont think I can. You're a fugitive John B, what happens if we start something and you go to jail." I say to him.

" That's why I'm going away. They are helping me plan it." He says to me. " Either way you're going away. It would work if you're somewhere else and I'm here. The gold is going to the Bahamas. If you go there we will be miles away." I simply said. " Than come with me. I want to be with you and if that means having you come with me than I'll happily do that." He smiles.

" What about our friends and my family?" I asked. " They will be here when we get back. I know you feel the same way so stop putting others before yourself and choose to be happy. You deserve to be happy. If it's with me than so be it. You know I'll treat you well even though I don't have money but if you really don't want to be with me than let me know." He tells me.

" Of course I wanna be with you John B. But what about the No Pouge on Pouge macking rule?" I asked. " Well clearly Kie hasn't told you about her and Pope." He chuckled as he put his hand on my cheek. " I'll come with you. Only because I know you can't handle going alone. You'll piss someone off." I smiled a little.

John B's phone went off causing him to pull it out. " If we wanna leave we have to go now. Someone blabbed so we have to leave now." He mentions. " But we don't have anything packed and there's a storm heading our way." I say. " We will figure something out. Are you sure you wanna come with me because if you don't back out now then you won't be able to when we leave." He tells me. " I'm coming with you." I tell him.