Rafe

Storyline: Part 2 to the Angst Chapter. It's been months since that day and you and Rafe have gotten closer over the months, one day Rafe decides to ask your brother if it's okay for him to ask you out.

Requested : Yes

Warnings: Mentions of drugs

Word Count: 981

A/n: Another short one cause I'm sick but still wanted to post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafes Pov

I had juat arrived at Berrys place. Since Y/n was at work I thought that this would be a good time for me to talk to him about asking her out. In all honesty I'm pretty nervous about it because Berry and I haven't had the best history but I really do care about Y/n. " She seems to be the only person who really cares about me. So I'm hoping that Berry won't mind if I asked her out.

I walked in and saw Berry on his couch. " Do you need more Country club?" Berry asked. " No I'm here to talk to you." I tell him as I sat next to him. " What do you need to talk about?" He asked. " I wanna know if you're okay with me asking out Y/n?" I asked. " You wanna ask out my sister?" He laughed. " I'm serious Berry. I know she cares about you which is why I'm asking." I said in a serious tone.

" I don't understand why you're asking when you're gonna do it anyways." He mentions. " So your saying just do it?" I asked. " Yeah you can ask her out. But you hurt her I'll kill you." He threatened. " Yeah thanks Berry." I said as I got up. " She likes flowers so if you wanna do something special I'd go with that." Berry suggested. " Okay thanks." I say to him.

" You don't believe me do you?" He asked. " It's just all you do is give me shit and now you're allowing me to ask out your sister so it's just hard to believe you." I admited. " Than how about this. If you hurt my sister I'll kill you." He threatened. " That sounds like you." I mentioned.

Y/n's Pov

Today has been a long day at work and my shift is almost over. While I was cleaning up the counter I heard the sound of a stool being pulled out in front of me. " What can I get for you today?" I asked without looking up. " Well I was hoping I could take you out on a date." Said a familiar voice. I looked up to see Rafe.

" You wanna take me out on a date?" I asked. " Yeah, I mean your shift is practically over right?" He asked. " You mean now?" I asked. He smirked and nodded. " Um I'm suprised you're asking me." I admited. " Yeah me too. But your brother said he didn't mind." He mentioned. " You asked my brother?" I laughed.

" I didn't want him to be angry if we ended up dating." He chuckled. " Well I wouldn't of cares what he thought." I tell him. " He practically said the same thing." He mentioned. " So where are you taking me?" I asked " Well I don't know. Maybe go get ice cream." He mentioned. " It's a good thing I like ice cream." I said as I clocked out.

" Good me too. Plus I only have $30 on me." He admits. I rolled my eyes at him as I grabbed my stuff. " Wow Rafe Cameron going the cheep route." I teased. " I didn't think you cared about money." He teased back. " I don't but either way I like food." I smiled. " Than you'll be really easy to please." He mentioned.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rafe and I were now walking around the island while eating our ice cream. " I still can't believe this is happening." I tell him. " Yeah me too. I really thought your brother was gonna say no, or try and kill me." He admitted. " I wouldn't of put it passed him." I mentioned. " Yeah he freaks me out a bit." He smiled.

" He's not that scary." I say to him. " That's because he's your brother so he doesn't scare you." He chuckled. " Yeah but he doesn't have a problem with you so you shouldn't be scared of him." I explained. " How do you know that?" He asked. " Because he told me that he doesn't." I said eating my ice cream. " I guess your right." He tells me. " I'm always right." I smiled.

" Oh you're getting cocky." He said eating his Ice cream. " Well duh, I'm always cocky." I smirked. " I know you are." He smiled. " So why did you ask me out?" I asked him. " Because I like you." He simply said. " That's it? Nothing else?" I asked him. " Do you not believe that someone could really like you not just because your hot?" He asked. " Most guys don't really like me for me." I said simply. " Well I like you for who you are." He said. I couldn't help but smile at him.

" Thank you. There's not alot of people who really do that so thank you." I mentioned. " Well get used to it cause you stuck by me when I had no one." He says grabbing my hand. " Well your family sucks. I don't get why you bother trying with your dad." I explained. " I guess I just wish he'd notice that I'm trying my hardest." He spoke.

" Well I notice. If you keep doing this you'll be set for life." I smiled. " Really? Just because of the ice cream?" He asked. " The little things matter. I dont care if you have alot of money or not." I mentioned. " Well if my family finds the Royal Merchant hopefully I'll get some so I can buy you alot more." He tells me. " I don't need alot. As long as you show me you care than your good." I smiled at him.