Topper

Storyline: Topper has been your best friend since you were kids, and the one thing you've always struggled with is your weight, you have to deal with the bullying because people seem to like to comment on it so one day Topper finally figures out why you don't like going out with him when you go to parties.

Requested : No

Warnings: Cursing, bullying, underage drinking

Word count: 1048

A/n: Season 3 is so close to coming out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

" What do you mean you don't wanna go out." Topper sighed. " I just don't want to Topper, I just wanna stay home and watch Criminal Minds." I tell him. Topper frown as he looked down. He usually doesn't push this much for me to go out but for some reason today seems to be difftent. " I just don't get why you don't wanna go out. You never wanna go out. " He mentions.

" But Rafe and Kelce also want you to hang out with us. You know our friends." He smiles. " Just because you guys want me to doesn't mean I want to, besides I may have to run errands tonight I'm not sure." I told him. " Fine but tomorrow you're hanging out with us." He tells me as he gave me a hug. " Probably not but try again tomorrow just to make sure." I joked. " If you change you're mind you know where to find us." Topper told me.

" Yeah whatever I'll see you later." I smiled as he left. After he left I decided that I was going to reorganize my room as I watch Criminal Minds. As I started reorganizinging me room my phone started ringing. " Hello?" I answered. " Topper just told us you weren't hanging out with us." Rafe said on the other line. " Yeah because I don't feel like it." I told him. " I thought we were your friends." Kelce spoke. " You are but just because I don't like going out doesn't mean I'm not." I tell them.

" Why? You used to come with us all the time." Rafe explained. " It's hard to explain, but you guys have fun." I told them. " You'll hang out with us tomorrow right?" Kelce asked. " I'll think about it." I say as I hung up. I sighed as I sat in my bed. My phone dinged but this time I was tagged in something. When I clicked to see what it was it was my face on a pigs body. I turned off my phone and looked around. " This is gonna be a long night. " I mumbled.

Toppers Pov

Rafe, Kelce and I were at the country club sitting around doing pretty much nothing. " We have to get Y/n to come out with us." I tell them. " How? She hasn't since our Freshman year." Kelce explained. " I thought you guys were her friends." Someone said behind us. We all turned to see Kiara. " Don't you have something better to do than to listen to our conversation?" Rafe asked.

" I'm just saying, how can you claim to be her friend when you don't see the way people treat her, they treat her like shit." Kie explained. " No they don't, we would know." I told her. " Than maybe you should see the photo she was tagged in on Instagram." She mentions as she walked away. " Do you think shes lying?" Kelce asked. " There's no shame in checking." Rafe mentioned as he checked her Instagram.

" Kiara was right, take a look." Rafe says looking at me. " Why wouldn't she say anything?" I asked as I took his phone. " Because it's Y/n. She would rather us be happy than tell is when something is wrong." Kelce mentions. " Well what are we gonna do?" Rafe asked. " Well I'm going to see her later so I can think of something." I mention as I hand Rafe his phone.

" Well I do know that she has feelings for you." Kelce smiled. " How would you know?" I asked. " Because Y/n and I talk alot." Kelce tells us. " So you just happen to know that Y/n has feelings for Topper?" Rafe asked. " Well if you would listen when she talks or when she looks at him you would know as well." Kelce explains. " Guys I'm right here." I tell them. " Well why don't you figure out a way to make Y/n happy." Rafe spoke

Y/n's Pov

By the time I finished reorganized my room it was nearly midnight and I was enjoying the peace and quiet when Topper came in my room. " What are you doing here?" I asked. " Why didn't you tell me that people were being rude to you?" He asked. " Because I didn't want you to worry." I tell him. " Well now not only am I worried but so is Rafe and Kelce." Topper says sitting on my bed.

" You are beautiful and I hope you know that." He tells me as I look down. " Well it's kind of hard to believe that." I tell him. " Well luckly for you, there's 3 people plus your family that are willing to prove it to you." He tells me. " 3 people?" I asked as I looked at him. " Rafe, Kelce and myself. All of us think you're beautiful." Topper smiles. " I guess I am kind of lucky." I tell him.

" Good because Rafe and Kelce are here too." Topper tells me as Kelce and Rafe came in through my window. " You know that there's a door right?" I asked. " We know but sneaking in is way more fun." Rafe smirked. I rolled my eyes at them as I smiled. " Well what are you guys doing here?" I asked. " To make you feel better. And to watch movies cause our parents won't let us at our houses." Kelce mentioned.

" Plus your bed is comfortable." Rafe said lying on my bed. " And you have snacks." Kelce adds as he gets on my bed. " So you guys are here for my food and my bed." I joked. " Not just that. You're our best friend." Topper mentions. " Yeah I know what Movie are we watching?" I asked. " I was thinking maybe we can watch your favorite." Topper smiles. " You guys wanna watch mean girls?" I asked. " Whatever makes you happy." Rafe tells me.