Sarah

Storyline: You have always been insecure. One day you couldn't handle it anymore and you think/Try to end it but Sarah stops you before you do.

Requested: Yes

Word count :621

Warnings : Insecurities, mentions of Suicide, cursing

A/n : Rafe is off the Table. All that's left is Kie, JJ, Topper and Barry. Also if you don't feel comfortable with this chapter than please don't read it. Plus this may be a short Chapter. Also 3 in one day I know but I'm trying to get all these requests and stuff done as quickly as possible cause I still have 3 more to write so I can post by tomorrow. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll post one more time tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Today I wasn't having it. Today my Insecurities were getting the best of me and I don't know how long I'll be able to handle it. I was standing on a ledge of a cliff looking down at the water when I heard a voice behind me. " Y/n?" Said a familiar voice. " Nothing. Besides why does it matter?" I asked. " Because you've been acting strange all day." She simply said.

I looked behind me to see Sarah Cameron. " You came down here to tell me that I've been acting diffrent?" I asked. " No, I'm here because I know that if you are alone with your thoughts they will get the best of you." She mentioned. " You don't know that." I said looking back down. " Then why are you here?" Sarah asked. " That's non of your business." I simply said.

" Y/n I'm not stupid, non of us are. We know that lately you haven't been feeling yourself. " She said walking up beside me. " Then why are you the only one here?" I asked. " Because they are doing something important." She mentions. " Like what?" I asked. " I gave them money so they could get some stuff for a movie night." She smiles. " You're planning a movie night?" I asked another question.

" Yup, they are getting you're favorite movies, snacks and all that fun stuff." She mentions. " You're doing all that for me?" I asked. " Yeah. Us as your best friends have to make sure that you know that you are perfect and wanted." She said simply. " Yeah right." I said looking at her. " We wouldn't be doing all this for you if we didn't like you. You're important to us so we are letting you know that." She mentioned.

" I guess it would be rude of me not to eat the food you guys are getting." I smiled a little. " I was hoping you were gonna come." Sarah mentioned. " Thank you Sarah." I tell her. " You're welcome Y/n, now let's go we don't wann keep them waiting." She smiles.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sarah and I got to John B's and when I tell you that they decorated the whole house I mean it. " Finally, you girls took forever." JJ Joked. " I'm here cause I was told there was food." I smiled. " Of course you came for the food." Kie smiles. " Plus Sarah asked nicely." I added. " So you're here for Sarah and not us?" JJ pouted. " Don't worry a part of me is for you guys." I assure him.

" Good because I would have eaten the snacks all by myself without you." He Joked. " Um I would have fought for those snacks." I giggled as I grabbed some chips. " Yeah I'd definitely lose that fight." JJ admited. " Yeah cause Sarah and Kie would come to my rescue." I mentioned. " You're not wrong." Kie spoke up. " Now did you guys get The Goonies?" I asked. " Yes we did." Pope answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why so many reads? I wasn't expecting this many. I mean my Harry Potter Imagines book already has 100 reads and I've only posted 7 chapters. This is Crazy

 This is Crazy