Kiara

Storyline: You and Kie have never really seen eye to eye. But one day you guys decided to make amends and start to become friends.

Warnings: Angst, cursing

Requested : Yes

Word count: 599

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

If you would have told me 2 days before Kie and I to start to be friends I would have told you that you were Crazy. We are always trying to one up each other. To Party's, who's prettier, who our friends like more, who's smarter and all that fun stuff. But it wasn't until recently that Kie and I started being reasonable.

Flashback 2 days ago

"I don't understand why you guys are making us go together." I tell them. " Because you guys are the only girls in the group and you guys are good at distracting people. You work good together." John B explains. " Just because we work well together doesn't mean we want to work together." Kie mentions. " I don't get why you guys hate each other." JJ speaks up. " Because Kiara likes to think shes better than everyone." I say.

" Me? You're the one who tries to one up me all the time." She says. " Because you like to make me feel stupid." I say back. " Maybe if you used your brain you would feel smarter." Kiara adds. " God you are such a bitch." I mentioned. " There is so much sexual tension there." JJ says. " Shut up JJ." Kiara and I say at the same time. " One day you guys will get along I feel it." Pope speaks up. " Can we get back to the gold please." I say getting them all back on track.

Flashback yesterday

" Can you stop complaining? It's already bad enough I'm stuck with you and you're making it worse." I tell her. " I wouldn't have to complain if I wasn't stuck with you." She tells me. " You're not any better." I tell her. " Why do you hate me?" She asked. " I don't, but you started being a bitch first so I started being one right back." I explained.

" So you only act like this because I started it?" She asked. " What did you expect? Me to make it easy for you?" I asked. " Do you even know why I'm a bitch to you?" She asked. " Do I want to know?" I asked. " Because I'm jealous." She admitted. " And why would you be jealous?" I asked. " Because when you first got here the boys were obsessed with you." She tells me.

" Well You're full of shit if you think you have to be jealous of me." I tell her. " Why is that?" She asked. " Because John B has a thing for Sarah and both JJ and Pope are into you." I explained to her. " It's just what's not to be jealous about you. So I thought if I'd be rude than you wouldn't wanna be friends with us anymore." She adds. " Well I'm still here Arn't i?" I say. " We could pretend to still hate each other in front of them if you want." Kie smirks.

" Now that is the smartest thing I've heard you say." I smile at her. " Now JJ is really into me?" She asked. " No way you like JJ?" I asked. " Please like I haven't seen you look at Rafe." She smiles. " Yeah whatever." I laugh a little. " Did we just become best friends?" She asked. " Would have happened alot sooner if you weren't a bitch." I joked. " Well You're not wrong. If it would have continued I would have slapped you." Kie admitted. " I probably have hit back." I mentioned.