JJ Maybank

Storyline: JJ has been saving up money for Valentines day, also with the help of Kie and Sarah JJ plans a special day for you since Valentines day is one of your favorite holidays. Just spending time with the one you love makes you happy. By the end of the day you have a special night for him.

Warnings: Slight Smut in the beginning, Cussing

Requested: No

Word count: 1223

A/n: Wow all my Valentines day chapters all out early. Also I'm Binge writing these next 2 days because I have a few ideas so expect alot of content. And if I dont post it's cause I'm writing alot for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

I moaned as I reached my climax as my boyfriend came inside of me. He laid down next to me wrapping his arms around me. " You know I wouldn't mind spending all day in bed with you." He smiled. " I know but we can't, because we are going to the Carnival tonight." I smiled at him. " Isn't that like alot of money for food and stuff?" He asked.

" Well You're gonna have to let me sugar mommy you than." I said kissing his cheek. " I can't let you do that." He tells me. " Well You're gonna have to cause it's Valentines day and I wanna do something fun with you. Maybe I can win you something." I said happily. " Well maybe I'll win you something." He mentoned. " Well we will have to wait and see for tonight than." I smiled.

" Most of the time I'm making the plan, it's weird." He explained. " Well you gotta get used to it cause I like planning dates." I said with a smile. " Also John B and Sarah, Pope and Kie are joining us since I know we always do Valentines day with them." I mentioned. " Really? I know they don't like you that much." He tells me. " I know but they mean alot to you which means they mean alot to me. They're You're family." I said with a smile.

He kissed my cheek as he got up. " Well get ready, the pouges and I are picking you up later." He said getting dressed. " Are you sure? I can use my car and come pick you guys up." I explained. " Yeah I'm sure. I'm going to John B's if you need me." He kisses me goodbye as he left.

When he left I decided to take a shower so I got up and took a shower. I picked out my outfit that I wanted to wear and put on some music to listen to while I got ready. About 10 minutes later i was out of the shower and I had a towel wrapped around me. I was about to get dressed when I heard a knock on the door.

I went to the door and answered the door to see Kie and Sarah. " What are you guys doing here? I was told that you guys aren't coming until later?" I asked. " JJ though it would give us some time to 'Bond'." Kie answered. " Plus you apparently you put so much work into tonight for JJ so we told JJ we would try and get along with you." Sarah added.

" I've tried to be your friends but you didn't seem to care then. So why do you care now?" I asked. " Because JJ made a good point about that even though we've all treated you badly you have still been nice and treated him right so we are trying to be better." Kie mentoned. " So can we come in." Sarah asked.

I moved out of the way letting them in. They both looked around admiring the place. " Who do you live with again?" Sarah asked. " My dad but he's on a business trip." I explained as I closed the door. " So how does a Kook like you fall for JJ?" Kie asked. " Probably the same way Sarah fell in love with John B and you with Pope, you both are basicly Kooks but hang out with the Pouges." I explained.

" How do we know you're not like any of the other Pouges?" Sarah asked. " I wouldn't be putting all this effort to show JJ that I love him if I didn't. I understand that you guys care about him, but I've proved it time and time again that I really do love and care about JJ." I spoke as I grabbed my outfit and got dressed.

" What about all the rumors of Topper and you hanging out?" Sarah asked. " Topper is my cousin, who I have to hang out with because our parents want us to 'Bond' since we are related. I don't get how you dated him. I also don't get how Rafe is your brother, he needs help." I answered.

Sarah nodded in agreement. " So you're not using him for the gold?" Kie asked. " What gold?" I asked. " The Royal Merchant." Sarah mentioned. " Oh that, you do know that the cross belongs so Pope, it was his ancestors." I explained. " How do you know about that?" Kie asked.

" I do my research." I explained. " So all that information JJ had how did he get it?" Sarah asked. " I helped him." I smiled. Soon enough the boys walked in with smiles on their faces. " I'm so excited for this Carnival." John B said. " Are you sure you're okay with paying for everyone?" Pope asked.

" Yes I'm sure, we should get going though if we don't wanna wait in a long line." I explained. " How did girls time go?" JJ asked. " It was cool." I smiled. " That makes me happy." JJ smiled.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

We were roaming around the Carnival playing games and eating Carnival food. " How did you come up with this idea?" Pope asked. " Well I saw that there was one in town so I thought why not. " I explained. " And the idea to bring all of us?" John B asked. " Because you guys hang out everyday all of us are in a relationship with someone in the group." I explained.

" Well why don't we all go off and do our own thing." JJ suggested. Everyone agreed and walked in Diffrent directions. " How did the girl time really go?" He asked. " They asked questions the whole time." I smiled.

" They always do that." JJ mentioned. " They care about you, alot so it doesn't bug me." I explained. " You're so chill about the whole thing." He said kissing my head. " Well they are you're friends, if I wanna be with you I have to find a way to get along with them." I said looking around.

" The guys really like you though. They like that you're willing to bring everyone with even though you don't know them very well." JJ admited. " I like talking to them." I smiled. " Well this is definitely the best Valentines day ever." He smiled. " I agree." I said kissing his cheek.

" Next time I hope we can spend the day alone if you know what I mean." He smirks. " Of course you're thinking of sex." I giggled at him. " Well duh, You're hot and you're amazing. You know we can go to the bathroom. " He said. " I'm sure you can wait til we get back to my place." I said causing him to groan.