John B

Storyline: You and John B have never gotten along and one day it goes to far which caused you to leave the group just because John B likes to make your life hell.

Warnings: Angst, basicly a flashback Chapter.

Requested: Yes

Word count: 1017

A/n: Pope is off the table. John B, Kiara, Rafe, Barry, and Topper are left. Also I'll be doing the same Chapter but with a happy ending cause I'm a sucker for happy endings. I'll be posting that and a new chapter tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

For as long as I could remember John B and I have never gotten along. It's gotten so bad that I had to leave the group because I couldn't handle it anymore. The beginning of the week it wasn't as bad. Small snickering here and there but it wasn't until yesterday that the argument we had was really bad. But it probably wouldn't make since until you have seen it from the beginning of the week.

Flashback

Kie and I had just walked into John B's place because we had figured out a plan to get the gold. " Oh look the girls are here." Pope said happily. Everyone looked as us and the moment John B's eyes landed on me his smile dropped. " Really you're here?" John B said harshly. " I hate to break it to you but right now I'm the only person who has everything you need. Until you have found someone else who can replace me you're stuck with me." I said giving him a fake smile.

" That's all I need to do for you to leave? Than I'll find someone who will be happy to replace you." John B fought back." Whatever you say Daddies boy." I mentioned as I pulled out the map. " Okay so since the storm everything on the island has shifted." I explained. " We already know that." John B said rudely. " Let her talk." JJ mumbled. " What I'm saying is that the gold was here." I said pointing to the spot on the map.

" So, what are you saying?" Pope asked. " So what I'm saying is that if we shift just right." I said moving my finger slightly over. " The gold should be here." I said smiling. " I guess you arnt totally useless." John B mentioned. " That's the first nice thing you've ever said. Are we best friends?" I teased. " Don't push it. You're lucky everyone else likes you otherwise you'd be long gone." He mentioned. " Dang it I thought we made progress." I faked a frown.

Flashback Day 2

" You're telling me that Sarah will be helping us?" Kie asked. " Yeah what's the point we have all the help we need." I added. " You said it yourself. You'll leave when we find a replacement for you. " That was a joke. I wasn't expecting you to take it seriously." I say. " No one seems to have a problem with her but you two." He tells us. " We may not like each other but do you know how much I'm sacrificing to help you with this gold and to help you find your dad? I didn't have to but I still help." I say to him.

" Then Sarah is a good reason for you not to help." He tells me as he walks away. " You're seriously not gonna leave us are you?" JJ asked. " If he's serious about Sarah joining than yeah. I'm not gonna be around someone who thinks I'm replaceable." I mention. " I don't understand what happened between you guys." Pope says. " I don't know either. I used to have the hugest crush on him. But the moment I joined you guys he's been nothing but rude. I don't even know why I'm still here." I say looking down.

Flashback to Yesterday

Everyone was together but John B. He told us to meet him at his place. We were all injoying each others company when John B and Sarah came up. " Good news guys, Sarah has agreed to help us." He said smiling. All of our faces dropped as the others looked at me. " So that means you're not needed Y/n." John B added. " So all this hard work I put into helping you was for nothing?" I asked.

He nodded as Sarah frowned. " I don't understand why both Y/n and I can help." Sarah mentioned. " Because princess your boyfriend here hates me." I mentioned. " He's not my boyfriend. I'm still with Topper." Sarah mentioned. " The point being is that we found your replacement." John B speaks up. " So you want someone who barely knew you existed until you started to work for her dad to help you find your dad when you don't even know if he's alive?" I asked.

" Don't say that." John B said walking up to me. " But it's true. We don't even know if he's okay and your looking for gold that we don't even know still exists." I explained. " Shut up." John B speaks up. " Or what huh? It's the truth, we don't even know what we are looking for." I said again. " If you weren't such a bitch maybe your family wouldn't have abandoned you." John B says.

I could tell that the moment he said it he regretted it. " Y/n I'm so-." He didn't finish cause I interrupted him. " Don't, you wanna talk about my family? Your dad left to find gold instead of staying with you. If I were a parent I would have brought my kid with. Good luck finding the gold, I'm glad you found someone to take my spot because you are the worst person in the world. I can't belive I ever admired you." I said before I walked away.

A few weeks Later.

After that whole situation I've been hanging out with Rafe, Topper and Kelce. I've also been seeing Rafe and from what I heard John B hasn't been so happy about it. But I couldn't care less. I was happier with my new friends. They make me feel wanted and appreciated. The thing that John B never did.