Prefrence

How you asked them out

Pope

You were tired of waiting for him to ask you out so you thought that you would take it upon yourself to ask him out yourself by asking him to your sisters Wedding as your date.

Topper

Topper was still upset about Sarah no matter how many times you told him that there were other girls so you told him to try it out with someone else. You even offered yourself up since he knew you well enough so he took you up on your offer.

Rafe

Yeah you asking him out didn't go to well. When you tried to ask him out it didn't go to well and he told you to wait a little while cause he wanted to be the one to ask you out but he was just happy that you showed interest.

Sarah

You asked her to the upcoming dance but when you found out she was going with Topper you asked her to at least save you one dance.

Kiara

When it comes to Kiara you two mutually agreed to start dating. Meaning you both said you had something to ask and asked each other out at the same time. So when people ask you both say that you both did.

JJ Maybank

Like Rafe he wanted to be the one to ask you out so he after you asked him He just reasked you the question because when people ask he wanted to be the one that said that he asked out the hottest girl he knows.