Rafe

Storyline: Rafe is the most popular guy in your grade. But there's one person who he's had his eye on. You because on the outside you don't show that when people make fun of you because you arnt the skinniest person in the world. But once you're alone you break down. So when Rafe sees that he has you and has a heart to heart with you.

Requested: No

Warnings: Insecurities, cursing, bullying.

Word count: 1011

A/n: Um I have like 5 chapters with diffrent Storylines but I haven't written them yet. But feel free to request cause I'm almost at 100 chapters and I want to get to that goal before April 31st which luckly I still have time to do so. So yeah. Plus I've finished Season 3. Plus I know I suck at posting atm but bear with me cause I will be writing at least 100 Chapters cause that's what I want.

Also I might make a part 2 but in Rafes Pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Today hasn't been the greatest so far and it's only lunch. The moment I walked into school I was immediately everyone's target. Every turn and every class there's always someone who's gonna make fun of me just based on the way I look. Well not everyone, Rafe seems to be the only one who's pretty nice and that's saying a lot from what I heard. But for some reason he's the only one that I know that just leaves me alone.

I was sitting alone in the Cafeteria when Kelce and Topper walked up to me. " Aww is little miss Piggy eating her lunch?" Topper asked. " Yeah and I was enjoying myself until you snobs came over here so if you could just walk away." I gave them a fake smile. " And if we dont?" Kelce asked. " Than I'll tell your mommy that you stole her card last week." I tell him. " You have nothing on me." Topper mentioned.

" I have the video of you beating the shit out of John B. All I have to do is send it to your mom and you will get caught." I explained. " Just because you think you can blackmail us doesn't mean we will stop." Kelce explained. " Oh I know, I'm expecting a few more of your friends to bother me." I say to them. They both looked at each other as they walked away.

" How do you not care?" Said a voice beside me. When I looked over I saw Kiara and John B. " I do care, but as long as they don't know its a win for me." I explained. " Do people always treat you like this just because you don't have the same body shape like someone like Sarah Cameron?" Kie asked. " Yeah but you get used to it after a while." I tell her. " That doesn't mean you deserve it." Kie mentioned.

" Plus it probably doesn't help that it's so noticeable that you have a crush on Rafe Cameron. That's probably why they make fun of you in the first place." John B explains. " I don't have a crush on Rafe." I say to him. " You're also a terrible liar." John B smirks as he chuckled a little bit. " Aww look guys the little Piggy is making friends with the Pouges, I expected more out of you Kie." Said someone from the crowd.

" Don't listen to them." Kie said quietly. " I'm just gonna go. There's no point in dealing with them." I said as I got up. " Now she's leaving. Can you not handle it Y/n?" Topper teased. " You're an asshole Topper." Kie said as I walked away.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was sitting in the library looking down at my phone when someone sat next to me. " Are you okay." Said the voice. I looked up to see Rafe. " Shouldn't you be with your friends?" I asked. " Why would I? They were the assholes in the situation. So are you okay?" Rafe smiles a little. " I just wish they would leave me alone." I tell him. " I'll do something if you want me to." Rafe says as he sat next to me.

" You don't have to do anything about it. Thank you though." I smile at him. " So you're just gonna let them get away with it?" Rafe asked. " Well what is there to do, non of the adults are gonna do anything about it." I explained. " Well we can prove to them that they shouldn't judge a book by its cover." Rafe mentions. " How do we do that?" I asked. " We will think of something. " He comforts.

I nodded a little. " So should I judge you. Cause right now you seem nice." I smile a little. " Trust me I'm not as nice as you think." He smiles a little. " Really? What's your story than?" I asked him. " You wouldn't belive me if I told you." He tells me. " Try me." I say as I faced him. " I was the one who killed Sheriff Peterkin." He admited. " No you didn't." I said as my eyes went wide. " Where I was standing it looked like she was gonn shoot my dad." He explains.

I didn't know what to say. " If that changes your mind about me and if you don't wanna talk to me than that's okay." He tells me. " no I believe you. You just seem to nice to do it on purpose." I say as I rubbed his arm. " Well we need to come up with a plan to get them back." Rafe mentions. " You still wanna do that?" I asked as I giggled. " Obviously, they can't get away with it." Rafe explains.

" Well do you have any ideas?" I asked. " I'll think of something I'm sure, we could either emberess them or pull the best prank of the century. What sounds better to you?" He asked. " Why not do both?" I asked. " I like the way you think Y/n." Rafe smiles. " Well I am a genius." I joke. " I wouldn't doubt that." He chuckles.