Topper

Storyline: You found Topper cheating on you so when you confront him about it turns into this big Argument and your brother JJ comes to your rescue.

Warnings: Angst, Cheating, Fluff from the Pouges, fighting, small mentions of blood.

Requested: Yes

Word count: 1186

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

It's been a week. A week since I found out Topper was cheating on me. I've been avoiding him like the plague. I've been hanging out with my brother and his friends all week since my brother and Topper don't like each other. But the thing is that I've haven't told anyone what happened. But they know I've been acting weird cause I'm basically an open book.

The Pouges and I have been on the boat all day relaxing, Well they were. I was staring off into space trying to control my thoughts. " What's wrong? You've been acting strange." My brother pointed out. " I'm fine." I simply said. " Yeah right. Did something happened between you and your boyfriend?" Kie teased.

" Don't talk about him please. I just wanna forget about him." I explained. " What did he do this time?" Pope asked. " Yeah do we need to kick his ass or something?" John B asked. " I don't wanna talk about it." I simply said. " You're gonna have to talk to us. We are your family, we can help." JJ said rubbing my arm.

" No you can't. You guys will just make everything worse." I said looking at my brother. " No we won't." He defended himself. " You're right, Kie knows how to stay calm, you Three on the other hand are all hot headed." I stated. " I'm guessing he screwed up and you're making a big deal out of it." Pope mentioned.

Before I could say anything Toppers boat pulled up next to us. " Hey babe I haven't seen you all week. Have you been avoiding me?" He asked coming onto our boat. " I don't wanna talk to you." I told him. " Did I do something wrong?" He asked. " Did you do something wrong? Really, do you really have to ask that when you know what you did." I said a little to loudly.

Topper stood there for a moment before he realized what I was talking about. " I promise it was a one time thing." He said defending himself. " You've got to be shitting me. Do you really think I'm that stupid? You cheated on me and you expect me to believe you?" I asked. " You did what?" My brother, John B and Pope all said at the same time.

" I promise you Sarah means nothing to me." He mentioned. " That's not what she told me. I've seen the texts you've sent her. So I know it was more than once. I'm not stupid." I explained. " You can't do this to me." He pleaded. " I can and I am. I'm done with you and everyone you're close with. I want nothing to do with you." I simply said.

" You heard the lady, you leave now or we are kicking your ass." My brother spoke. " Like you'll do anything." Topper laughed. JJ, Pope and John B all looked at me and Kie for permission. Kie and I both gave a small nod as they all started hitting Topper. " Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kie asked. " We will stop them if they don't stop on their own." I said explained.

After a moment The boys stopped when Topper was all bloodied up. " Now get out of here before it gets worse." JJ told him. " Topper got up as fast as he could and got up. " You're making a mistake Y/n." Topper says looking at me. " No, you were a mistake. I knew I should have listened to them when they said I couldn't trust you." I said before he drove off.

" That asshole, I can't believe he cheated on you." Kie said as she wrapped her arms around me. " I hope Sarah and him are happy together." I said looking down. " Wait dont you and Sarah have a thing John B?" Pope asked. " Yeah but we weren't dating, so technically it's not cheating on my end." John B explained

" Well what are we gonna do now? Topper ruined the mood." JJ spoke. " We can go to the Wreck, I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind. All we gotta do is pull the Y/n is heartbroken." Kie explained. " I'm not really in the mood for food." I simply said.

" Then what do you wanna do?" My brother asked. " I don't care as long as I don't have to see, think or talk to Topper." I explained. " Than why not have a camp fire at my place than, if we put our money together we have enough for all the food and and drinks for the night." John B suggested. Everyone agreed as we drove back to land.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

The pouges and I were sitting in front of the fire eating smores and enjoying the night. They have done everything trying to forget about Topper. Which it was kinda working. " So are you feeling any better?" Pope asked. " Yeah I'm feeling a little better." I said smiling at them. " Good because he doesn't deserve you, you deserve to be happy." John B mentioned.

" I know, but let's talk about you guys, what have I missed when I haven't spent time with you guys?" I asked. " Um we are on a treasure hunt." My brother answered. " A treasure hunt? What are you guys looking for?" I asked. " The Royal Merchant." Pope smiled. " People have been looking for it for 150 years, and no one has found it." I stated.

" But my dad was looking for it and we have all of his notes. We are one step ahead." John B mentioned. " Need any help? This would make a pretty good distraction." I explained. " Sarahs helping us, are you sure you wanna help?" Kie asked. " If I need to I can put on a smile and pretend it didn't happen. I just want to help." I say to them.

" Well I'd rather you help than you being along so I don't mind you helping." My brother mentioned. " I wouldn't mind you helping too." Pope spoke up. " Yeah I could use an extra girl helping out." Kie mentioned. " Well looks like you're helping out Y/n." John B smiled. " Good because you should speak with Sarah." I mentioned.

" Why do we need to talk to her?" My brother asked. " Because her family has maps of the island, we could use the map." I smiled. " Why didn't I think of that?" Pope asked. " Because something you guys overthink everything." I stated. " Besides I also know alot more about it so it's a good thing I'm helping you guys out." I smiled.

" You're already enjoying this arnt you?" John B asked. " Depends, how much are we looking for?" I asked. " 400mil." Pope smirked. " Than yeah I'm already enjoying myself." I smirked. " To going full Kook." JJ said holding up his cup. " To going full Kook." The rest of us said holding up our cups.