Pope

Storyline: It's Valentines day and Pope being the gentleman he is decided to do something special for you. He's always had feelings for you and the others are helping him plan the whole thing. He's hoping that you feel the same way.

Warnings : fluff, mentions of sex, cursing.

Requested: No

Word Count: 1046

A/n: I Forgot to post so I might be posting twice today but at least the Valentines day ones are early

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pope's pov

Today's Valentines day and from what I heard from Kie Y/n has no plans for the day. So today Kie and Satah are helping me plan something for her. Every year the one thing wants on Valentines day is for someone to do something cute but meaningful.

So the plan is to take her to The Wreck. I know it's not the most romantic place but Kie said that her parents trust me enough to be there alone so I got the place rented out for free. Kie also helped me pick out some flowers, a stuffed animal and some chocolate.

Plus with the help of Sarah they managed to help me set up for the date while John B and JJ distract Y/n until I'm ready. But as the time went by the more I got nervous. More because I don't know how she would feel. Kie says that she does but something tells me that she doesn't but that doesn't mean I can't hope.

While I was setting up I didn't realize that I was spacing off until Kie came up to me and waved her hand in front of my face. " Are you even listening to a word we are saying?" She askes with a smirk. " Sorry I was just thinking about Y/n. I'm nervous." I explained.

" She likes you, once you have really seen the way she looks at you than you'll belive me. JJ makes it obvious to her that he likes her and yet she doesn't do anything cause she likes you." Kie mentioned. " It's hard to believe that someone as beautiful as her will like me." I say looking down.

Kie rolled her eyes as she laughed a little. " Did you see the way she looked at us when she found out we slept together?" She asked me. " Um yeah, she didn't talk to us for a couple weeks." I mentioned. " Notice how no one else reacted like she did? Someone who doesn't have feelings for someone would have reacted diffrently." She spoke.

I guess she was right. Which made me a little more confident and less nervous. I gave Kie a hug as my phone went off. When I checked it was a text from JJ saying that they were on their way. " They are on their way." I say to her. She gave me a thumbs up and went to grab the food and set them on the plates.

Y/n's Pov

It's Valentines day and my plan was to stay at home and watch TV. That was until JJ and John B came over and told me to get ready for the day. So far we've been at John B's the Beach and lots of walking around the island. " Guys I just wanna go home." I whined as I sat down on a near by bench.

" Well sucks for you because you're with us until we have our plans with Sarah and Kie." JJ smiled. " Well shouldn't you guys be planning then?" I asked. " Everything is already planned. Besides we still gotta get some food in us too. " John B mentioned.

Someone weird was going on. When we hang out it's usually as a group. " Than let's go to the Wreck." I explained. " Not yet, we aren't hungry yet." JJ Mentined. " Well I am, otherwise I'm going home like my plan was." I explained to them. " Soon, but I was wondering if you could sleep with any of us who would it be?" JJ asked.

" What the hell kind of question is that?" I asked the blond. " Exactly how it sounds. But it's me right?" JJ Smirked. " No if it's anyone it would be Pope. You two are basicly brothers so it would be weird." I explained. " That's the only reason?" He asked. " The only reason you need to know." I mentioned.

" Now let's go I'm starving." I told them as I headed towards the Wreck. " Are you sure you wanna go now?" John B asked. " If you guys don't wanna go then so be It but I'm going now." I told them. " Okay we are coming with you." John B followed.

°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip°°°°°°°°°°°°

When I walked into the Wreck it was all decorated and there was a table ready for 2 people. " What's all this?" I asked out loud. " Hopefully the place where you'll company me for dinner." Pope smiled. " You did all this for me?" I asked. He smiled as he waited anxiously for my answer.

" Well I'd love to spend Valentines day with you." I smiled as I walked up to him and gave him a hug. " Really?" He asked as he hugged me. " Of course. You did all this work. Plus it looks beautiful." I mentioned. " I really thought you weren't gonna stay." He said softly.

" Dont understand yourself." I said as he pulled my chair out. I mumbled a thank you as I sat down. " So what are we having?" I asked. " Well you do like hamburgers and their fries so." He mentioned. " I do love their burgers." I agreed.

On que Kie brought out our food and drinks. Pope and I both thanked her as I started eating. " I could eat here every day." I mentined. " You eat here everyday anyways." Pope pointed out. " You're not wrong." I laughed a little. " Why did you do all this?" I asked.

" Well we both don't have Valentines today and you didn't deserve to be alone." He explained. " Or did Kie and Sarah tell you about my feelings for you." I asked. " They might have mentioned that but if it makes you feel better I have feelings for you as well." He admited. " I know, the boys told me a while back but I was nervous to say anything." I said to him.