Preference

A/n : I thought I'd post a couple of these while I finish/ write up more chapters before I open up requests

How you met

Topper

It was pretty early on in your childhood. You were Rafes Twin Sister. Though you were nothing like him but your family and his family were pretty close. Not only that but you and Topper were really close until he started dating your younger sister Sarah. So when Sarah dumped him to be with John B you were pretty thrilled about it.

Pope

You've known each other since second grade. You met him through JJ who just so happened to be your best friend. He was like your younger brother and since he was your best friend he knew about your crush on Pope. In his words,"If your gonna be with anyone I'd rather it be Pope." But unlikey for you he has feelings for Kiara so you have to wait a little longer before you tell him how you feel.

John B

You met through Sarah. Unlike the rest of the Kooks Sarah thought you were pretty cool for a Pouge so she brought you under her wing. So when you were at her dads boat you saw John B soaking himself with the hose and you couldn't help but stare at him. So when Sarah noticed she thought she would play cupid and introduce the two of you.

Rafe

You were one of Sarahs best friend. So when you stared going over to Sarahs house alot more it wasn't a secret that Rafe thought you were pretty hot with the constant flirting with you, especially when there would be a party and you would wear your favorite swimsuit. So the him flirting happened 10X more throughout the night.

Kiara

You and Kiara have been best friends since you two could remember. You were one of the few friends of Kiaras that her parents actually liked. So when you guys got older and weather you two were into girls, guys or both were starting to kick in. At first when you started developing feelings for her you distanced yourself until Pope told you that it was okay to have feelings for her cause he was pretty sure Kiara felt the same.

Sarah Cameron

You were one of the pouges so when she started helping John B one day she came over to John B's you two instantly become really close no matter how much Kiara and her got on each other's nerves.

JJ Maybank

You two met through John B and Sarah. One day JJ saw you at a party and you just so happen to be close with Sarah so when she said that you were cool it just made him like you more so he asked Sarah introduced the two of you and the rest is history.