Topper

Storyline: Y/n and Topper have always been close but when Sarah breaks up with him to be with John. Y/n though that it was suspicious that he didn't seem to phased about the break up like she  has  expected. But little did she know that he realized that he didn't have feelings anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

Topper and I have been hanging out all day. But he's been acting super strange since his break up with Sarah. Which was weird cause while they were together they were glued to each others sides.

But since they broke up its like he doesn't even care that she cheated and ended up with John B. Like don't get me wrong I'm thrilled that they broke up but I guess I was just expecting more of a reaction.

We were in my room watching a movie while laying next to each other " Can I stay here tonight." Topper spoke up as the movie ended." Sure I don't mind." I smile at him as I got up to put on a diffrent movie.

After I put on a diffrent movie that's when I got an idea to ask him about something. " You've been acting pretty strange lately." I mention as I jump on the bed to sit next to him. " What do you mean?" He sits up as he looks at me weirdly.

" What I mean is that you don't seem fazed that Sarah cheated and left you for John B. There has to be something inside of you that wants to come out." I tell him.

I could tell that he was keeping something from me. Like there was something that he didn't wanna tell me. " You can't keep me in the dark forever. We are friends, Right?" I ask him.

He nodded in response. " Of course we are, and I wanna tell you but if I do it will ruin everything." He tells me. " Nothing you say or do will ruin anything. I told you when we first met that I'd always be by your side." I reassure him.

" But if you wanna wait a little while longer than you don't have to tell me, no pressure." I smile at him. " I guess I'm just more worried about what Sarah will think. I know she's with John B but everyone is kinda expecting me to still wanna be with her." He tell me.

I couldn't help but feel bad for the boy. I hugged him as I rubbed his back. " I'm not expecting you to still be in love with her. I wish Kooks didn't have to worry about what others thought." I tell him as he hugged me back.

That was when we heard a cough behind us. We broke away from the hug and looked to see who it was. With our luck it just so happened to be Sarahs brother Rafe.

He smirked at us. " I didn't think you'd move on so fast Topper. Especially since you used to be really into my sister. " Rafe says as he stepped closer to us. " Feelings change, just like Sarahs feelings for me." Topper responds to Rafe.

Rafe just rolled his eyes as he walked off. " Don't listen to him Topper. He's an asshole." I say to him as I put my hand on his shoulder. " You don't understand what it's like to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back." He tells me.

I scuffed as I rolled my eyes at him. " What was that for?" He asked me. " Are you that stupid or are you that selfish that all you care about is yourself!" I say loudly. " What are you talking about?" He asked me again.

My face Softed as I step away from him. " If you need to ask me than clearly you don't pay attention. I've been there after every fight, I've helped you study, I've drove you home from party's and when you needed me I was there and I've never asked for anything in return. How more dimwitted can you get." I say as I left the country club.

Before I could make it to my car I was stopped by Topper. " What do you want Topper. Go be upset about your breakup about Sarah." I tell him. " But I told you that I don't have feelings for her. Rafe just brought up some memories." He tells me.

I look at him confusingly. " You didn't tell me that you didn't have feelings for her." I say to him. That's when he spoke up. " You know when I told you I would tell you about the thing when I was ready?" He asked. 

I nodded, " Yeah. What about it?" I asked him. " It's because for a whole now I've realized that I have feelings for someone else." He tells me. " And the fact that you thought you couldn't tell me sucks. I'm supposed to be your best friend." I tell him.

He chuckled as he rolled his eyes. " And now you are being really dimwitted." He tells me. I looked at him weirdly. " What do you mean?" I asked him.

" I like you Y/n it has always been you. I just didn't wanna ruin our friendship because your my best friend. I just didn't wanna lose you incase we didn't work out." He tells me.

I looked at him with a shocked face. " You like me?" I asked while smiling. He nodded as he smiled back. " So how about I make it up to you this weekend and I take you out on a proper date? " He asked me.

" I would like that." I tell him. " But let's make it tonight, I know you don't have anything going on and I'm never busy." I add. He chuckled as he nodded. " We can even go now. I heard that there's a party today and we should totally go." He tells me.

I nodded." I got a new swimsuit I've been dying to wear." I smiled as we both got in my car and left. Today seemed to be one of the greatest days of my life. Not only that I am stocked that I'm finally getting a chance with Topper.

Word count: 1039

A/n : Twice in one day :)