Chapter 6 - Moving In

*Authors Note*

Okay, so I know I've been updating a lot. Haha, I honestly have no life, so yeah.

But I would really like some feed back or comments before i start writing Chapter 7. I'm still gonna write it but it would help to know if someone is actually reading this story haha. I know I just started this story on Valentines Day. So I'll wait for however long so maybe get some more reads or maybe a/some comment(s). I hope you like it so far!

Thanks guys! x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis POV*

I looked over at Zayn and saw him make a very emotional face. What was he thinking? I asked myself. I looked at Melody and could tell something about what the doctor said, Hanuted her. "Melody, is everything okay?!" I asked her polietly. "Mhmm!" She said. I could tell that wasn't the truth, I mean, I've grew up with 4 sisters. I'm not dumb. I've learned while growing up with them. "So when can she go home?" I asked the doctor. "Anytime. It was only a mild faint. Since you're 18, we can't keep you here if you don't want to. But you need to start eating more bc the nutrition we gave you will only last for about a day. So i recommend you get your appitite back up. Okay?" He said with a timed look. "Thanks." Meldoy replied. I hope she was going to eat..

*Harry's POV*

"Hey, love, do you want to leave or stay?" I asked. "I want to get the hell out of here!" She responded quickly. "Haha, alright. Do you need a ride?" I asked her with a smile. "I don't wanna be any trouble." She said shaking her head. "You're not. No trouble at all." I told her. She smiled.

"WAIT!" Niall yelled.

"What?!" I said

"Maybe she should stay with us for a little while. I mean if she wants to.." Niall suggested.

"Actually yeah, that would be a lovely idea!" Liam joined in.

I turned to Melody. "So how about it? Would you like us to take care of you for a little while? Not like a baby, but like a person. You know, help you through this?"

*Melody's POV*

I couldn't believe this. One Direction was here at the hospital with me. They came to see me!!! I would have screamed and jumped up and down in joy, but I didn't want to seem like a freak. Plus, I was still weak from not eating. But wow. They actually cared about me. I had no one, and suddenly, they were there for me. I was so shocked. I didn't want to be a burrden or anything. But they reasurred me I wasn't and they insisted. I was flattered. But why would they even offer me this? I was a fucked up person. I was an ugly freak. A worthless girl with no parents, friends, or family. I wondered how this had happened. Maybe it was God.. If there is one anyways that is.

"I would love to." I spoke in awh and a smile light upon my face.

They were pleased with my answer. I signed myself out of the hospital and thanked the doctors and nurses before we left. We got in the car. "Can we stop by my house and grab a few of my things?"

"Of course love!" Louis said.

"Cool." I said with a smile.

I told Louis where I lived. He some how knew where everywhere was. No wonder he didn't have a GPS. haha. We arrived at my place and I went inside and invited the boys in. They waited in the living room and I went to my room and packed. I packed my favorite jeans and sweats. My hoodies and t-shirts. My TOMS and my hair stuff. Got my laptop and other stuff I thought I needed while at the boys house for a little while. i headed towards the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and shower stuff. Then I remembered the little purple box. I had left it on the counter. Without thinking, I grabbed it quick and put it in my duffle. But then I though to myself, Would I really need these? This could be a fresh start to a better life. But just in case, in case of the worst will occur. Then, I went downstairs and said, "Ready to go guys?" They all nodded. It was time to go.