Chapter 26 - Relapse

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

I feel like people may be getting less interested in this story? I hope not.

If so, I'm sorry. I promise to make it more interesting.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

xoxo ~

-------------------------------------------------

*two days later*

*Harry's POV*

I'm in the living room, watching tv and I notice something as I flip through the channels. A gossip show. Something about Zayn and Melody on the front cover of some magazine. WHAT?! I gasp in my head. Not knowing if what I was seeing was real or not. It was a picture of them on some bridge in a park. I click the tv off with the remote and run into Zayn's room and tell him to turn on the tv. I tell him the channel and he gasps and puts his hands on his head, gripping his hair. Oh no, this can't be good.

*Zayn's POV*

Shit shit shit. I have to go tell Melody. NOW. I run past Harry and into Mel's bedroom, not even knocking. Even though I should have. I run to her and shake her. And loudly whisper her name, trying to wake her up. She groans. And I then say her name loudly, she opens her eyes slowly and when she see's my panicked eyes she plops up. "Mel! On TV. They-They have a p-picture of us, on t-the bridge!" I say fast.

Her eyes widen in shock. "Are you s-sure?" She says calmly but anxiously.

"Yes, Harry came into my room and told me to turn on the tv and there it was. On some gossip show."

"Shit." She says outloud, looking down. Still on her bed, sitting up, she removes the blankets from her and stands up. She needs to get dressed so I leave and about 10 minutes later she comes out of her room. She approches me in the kitchen. "So what are we gonna do?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She said, positively.

"What do you mean noth-"

"I mean, nothing. We just were on a bridge talking, I don't see the big deal. If people think we are more than friends then that's their problem." She shrugged. She was right though. Nobody had any reason to accuse us of doing anything like that. I mean, that's ridiculous.

She goes into Niall's room. Leaving me here, alone with all of this drama. I sighed in silence.

*Melody's POV*

I can't believe this, people are so fucking stupid. Always assuming things when they don't even know shit! Ugh. I walk to Nialler's room and open the door. He's up and is looking through some of his books and what not. I go up behind him. I touch his shoulder and he flinches and turn around quick. "Did I scare you?" I ask with an evil smirk. He laughs, and does a smirk back.

"So just so you know, the pap got a picture of me and Zayn and the bridge the other day. Because when I went there, I guess he was worried or something so he followed me and we had a small talk. And it helped me come to realization with everything and it helped me to forgive you. But I guess people all of a suddent think that it's some secret affair. It's fucking bullshit Ni." I explained to him. He looked at me.

"Oh, Mel. You don't have to worry about what they say. You know I know that you would never do such a thing, Zayn too. Just ignore them fuck tards. I'm glad you felt better when you had a talk with him though. We're all friends, we should be able to trust one an other. And be able to hang out with them without somebody always thinking it's something romantic." He finally finished. I felt releaved. And something inside me wanted to just kiss him, so I did.