Chapter 16 - Decisions

*Authors Note*

Thanks to everyone for reading!!

It means a lot. Okay so if you didn't read the last chapter basically what happened was

the boys got back and Niall and Melody reunited. Mel told Niall about the eating disorder and they got into a fight and he left. He came back and hoped that Melody didn't hurt herself just like Eleanor told him that she might. He went to her room and busted it down and then the bathroom door. He couldn't believe what he saw... Melody had attempted suicide.

8 votes for Chapter 17 ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

As I ran into the bathroom, what I saw was so horrifying and shocking. It was Melody... I quickly go beside her and fall to my knee's. She was in the bathtub, surrounded in a shade of red water. Still in her long sleeve and shorts. She lay there. Her wrists gashed open. Blood still slowly coming out a little. I yell her name and try to move her. But there is no response. I'm already crying heavily now. I grab my hand around her wrists and apply pressure. I then let go of the wrist that has the smaller gash and try to reach for my phone to call 911. I then notice a half bottle of vodka on the counter and an empty pill bottle on the floor. I panic even more. They answer. "Nine-one-one, what's your emergancy?" The lady on the other line said.

"P-Please help. My girlfriend.. she-she cut her wrists open and took a whole bottle of pills.. with alcohol I b-believe..." I manage to speak.

"Okay sir, where do you live? and is she breathing/have a pulse?"

I tell her the address. I check for her pulse and there is one but it's very weak. I tell the lady on the phone. "Okay we're on the way sir, hang tight." She said.

"Okay, Please hurry-y." I stuttered. I genetly picked Melody's limp body out of the freezing water, bridal style. I slowly drop back down to the floor and hold her in my arms. Crying even harder now. If I lose her it will be all my fault. I am never going to forgive myself for even letting this happen. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO  STUPID?! I love her with all my fucking heart. And I cause this to happen to her? I'M A MONSTER. Nothing but a fucking monster. I continue to apply pressure to her wrists and think about the memories me and her shared. I will never be able to get this image out of my head. "Please d-don't leave me p-princess.." I choke out with my sobs. I suddenly hear knocking at the door. I know it's the ambulance and police but I can't bring myself to leave her. Afraid something might happen again. I hear the door bust open and I yell, "IN HERE!!!!" They all came rushing in. They put Melody on a strecher and put something on her wrists. I went into the ambulance with her and we were rushed into the hospital.

*30 minutes later*

We had arrived at the hospital about a half an hour ago. I had already called the boys, El, and Dani. They arrived within 10 minutes. I told everyone what had happened, still crying my blue eyes out. Everyone then started crying. It was like an never ending cycle of tears. "It's all my fault!" I yell with tears in my eyes and my hands covering my face.

"No! Don't say that!" Zayn screamed.

"Yeah Niall, It's not." Louis joined in. 

"Please mate, it's not your fault." Liam also said.

"But it-it is..." I say back.

"No! Please don't think that!!! You just got upset. It happens! You couldn't have possibily known this was going to happen." Eleanor told me. "If anything, it was mine. I should have known to at least be there in the other room just to make sure she didn't have an attack or something. I knew how fragile she had become ever since recovery had started."