Chapter 14 - Eleanor's Past Revealed

*Authors Note*

I'm gonna try to make this chapter long like I promised.

I wanna try and get more reads and votes so I can be pursued more into continue writing.

And I want to. Because I love writing this fanfic for you guys. c:

So only 4 or more votes for the next Chapter!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

I love you allllll <3 x

xoxo, Shawnaaaa ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Melody's POV*

I'm pacing back and fourth deciding how I'm gonna pull this off. Wow, thinking of how I'm gonna get out of eating.. when I already haven't eaten in DAYS.. I really am messed up. Mentally, emotionally, and physically. Fuck my life... I just want to be perfect for Niall... But that will never happen sadly. But after 15 minutes I finally thought of something. 10:47 am I've got 13 minutes. I went to the kitchen cupboard and opened it. I look for the can of soup. I open it up go into the bathroom. Poor about 3/4 of it out and flush the toliet. Go back into the kitchen and pour the remaining half into a bowl and grab a spoon and sit down. The spoons were in a different drawer because I remember Liam had a fear of spoons. It was cute in a way, haha. But yeah soon as I sat on the table I hear the a key enter the main door and the door push open with Eleanor walking into the flat. Perfect timing I thought. "Hey El! Need any help?" I ask her.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, Please." She responded.

"Mhmm." I help her with the bags. We put most of food away. It all looks so temping to eat... But I can't dare it to touch my lips.. I mustn't. After we were done I went to my bowl of soup and had three sips of it. So I hope I wouldn't pass out. I hope this would hold me off, probably not though. Oh well. I went to put the bowl in the sink and pour out the remaining soup.

"I see you have some soup? El asked me.

"Yeah, I was hungry and couldn't wait until you got home haha. I'm full now." I said with a smile on my lips. Lying to her felt so bad. But the voices just wouldn't shut up telling me to say it. The voices never shutted up until they got their way.

"Haha. Okay love." She smiled. "Hey, wanna go shopping a little later? There's this cute little boutique that just opened last week down the street."

"Sure." I say.

"Great. You can go get ready while I put the rest of the groceries away."

"Okay." I went up to my room and got ready as usual. I was done within 10 minutes and I looked downstairs and saw Eleanor on her phone. So while she was finishing up whatever she was doing it gave me an idea so I ran back into my room and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and texted Niall.

To: Nialler

Hey Babe.

about a minute later he texted back.

From: Nialler

Omg Melody!!! Are you okay?! Me and the boys have been worried sick!!

To: Nialler

Everything's fine and I'm sorry, My phone was dead and I had lost it somewhere in the house. I finally found it. I'm okay. I'm sorry Niall.