Chapter 29 - Deja Vu

*WARNING: A LITTLE GRAPHIC SCENE*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I see the little bit of blood coming from under the door. I can't go and get  nurse because she saw this she would for sure lock Melody up in the psych ward. I can't let that happen to here again. But I have to find some way open the door. Maybe a key? That's what Louis did.

I walk down fast, but try not be suspicious. I get to the front desk. A lady is there. Shit. But then suddenly the phone rings, she answers it. She talks for a few seconds and then leaves the desk to go somewhere. Yes! I thought. This is my chance! I go behind the desk and look for any type of key. I find two of them, I hurry and run down the hall. I get to the door again. It seems like there is more blood now. SHIT! I try one of the keys, but it doesn't fit. I take a deep breath. I try to put the other key in the door handle. It fits. I try to turn the key and I hear a click. It opened! IT WORKED! I get really anxious in those couple of seconds and push the door open fast.

I lay my eyes on a girl on the floor, gripping her wrist. There was blood on her hands and wrist. The blood under her hand (on her wrist) was seeping out. There was a small trail of blood leading to the door, which she wasn't far from. She had lost a fair amount of blood, but thank god not enough to kill her.

There was also something sharp and metal on the ground, not far from her. It wasn't a scalpel thank god. If she used that like I almost did, she would bleed out. No matter if she barly put pressure on it, it would still cut deep.

I close the door and lock it, putting the key in my pocket. I run to her and I fall to my knee's right beside her. I hold her up in my arms. She lets go of her wrist and grips my shirt and sobbs into it. I hold her.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now." I whisper in her ear.

I then realize her wrist is still bleeding and she its getting harder for her to breathe. I get up quick and look for some bandages. I see a first aid kit in the corner. I go and grab it, open it and pull out some gauze and walk over to Melody quickly. I take her wrist and wrap it up. And make sure it's secure and tight. When I'm done, she looks at me with shameful and regretfull eyes. I can see in her eyes that she never wanted to do it. But something over took her the moment she did it.

*Melody POV*

Niall got in the room somehow and saw me, he then found some gauze and wrapped my wrist up. He looked into my eyes, and he looked so sad and disappointed. Like he was disappointed with what he said, or that he didn't get to me in time, to stop this from happening.

"Why did ya do it Melly?" He said, with so much hurt in his eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry." I choked, not even answering his question.

"Did you try to kill yourself?" He asks, trying to breathe, but it's hard for him. He crys immediately after asking me.

"N-No Nialler." I said calmly. "I just couldn't stop myself this time. I just wanted to not feel, t-the p-p-pain anymore." I'm sobbing uncontrollably now.

"I believe you. Relapse is a part of recovery. I just wish I could have stopped you, or you could have stopped yourself.

I looked at his soaked eyes. We had both been crying. Our eyes red and full of sorrow.

"Niall..." I manage to say.

"Yes princess?" He is holding me in strong arms.

"I have the b-brusies because.. because..." I try to say it.