Chapter 18 - Trying To Heal

*Author's Note*

Thank you for all the votes lovely readers!

I would appericate it so much if i got more comments and more readers. (:

8 votes for Chapter 19 ~

Love you all x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

I woke up the next morning. I was glad that Melody was alive and back. I was so scared that we had finally lost her. I know Niall wouldn't have been able to live with himself knowing he had lost her. I'm happy that things turned around though. I got out of bed and checked my phone and seen I had a text from Perrie. She wanted to come over today to spend some time with me and also to check up on Melody to see how she was doing. Aww, she's so sweet. I replied and she was gonna be here in about 2 hours. I go and get ready and make some breakfast. I go and wake Liam and Danielle up, then Louis and Eleanor, then Harry. Harry had just started seeing someone but we haven't met her yet. The girls spent the night last night though. And that's why I really wanted to see Perrie. I missed her. And last but not least Melody and Niall. I go up to the door and see the tie on the door knob. Ohhhh, haha now I know why I heard moaning last night. These youngsters were gettin busy. I chuckle and smile at the tie. I knock on the door twice and try to go in but I realized it was locked. Shit. I knock again then I hear groaning. I hear footsteps come towards the other side of the door and hear someone unlock it and then the door opens. It was Mel. She was in a light pink robe. "Oh, hey Mel, sorry to wake you. But Perrie's coming over in about-" I glance at my watch. "An hour." I finish saying. "And she wants to meet you and catch up on some things with how you're doing and what not."

"Oh it's okay, I have to get up anyways." She smiles. "And okay Zayn, thanks. I'm gonna go get ready."

"Okay." I start walking back down stairs when I hear my name.

"Zayn! Wait up!" I hear. I turn around and it's Niall. Damn he got up fast. I can tell he just threw on a t-shirt and some shorts quick.

"Hey bro." I say with a slight laugh. "What's gotten into you?"

"When the door opened I smelled food."

"While you were sleeping?"

"Haha, yeahhhh."

"Ha, okay. I did make some breakfast. It's downstairs. Everyone else should be down there too." I smiled.

"Alright mate! Thanks." He said as he took off downstairs in a rush. Damn that boy is crazy, I tell you. By the time I got down stairs everybody was already at the table eating. I already ate so I just sat on the couch and watched tv, waiting for Perrie to arrive.

*Niall's POV*

I was starvin! I got myself a plate and made 6 waffles. "Got enough there Nialler?" Louis said laughing. They should know I eat a lot, but somehow it still comes as a surprise to them when they see how much I can eat. I don't know how I can, but I can, so I mine as well use it to my advantage.

"Haha, Shud up Lou." I say trying to be funny. A couple of us let out a chuckle.

"So, hey Niall. How's Melody?" Danielle asks me.

"Oh, she's doing better." I smile.

"Yeah a whole LOT better." Harry joins in and winks.

"Yeah, all I heard last night was moa-" Louis started to say but I cut him off.