Chapter 9 - Secrets Revealed

*Two days later*

*Melody's POV*

It's been two days since me and Niall kissed. I can still feel the fireworks going off in my body. Since then, I've been thinking a lot. I'm trying to eat and keep it down. I have so far. But I still haven't ate much. It's really difficult when you have been struggling with an Eating Disorder since I was fifteen. Anyways me and Niall aren't dating.. yet. I don't know if we will but i want to. But me and him agree it's too soon. And the press and media would hound our ass. I really do feel like the boys care about me, especially Niall. I can tell when I look in his eyes. Louis told Harry and Liam what went down when they got back from where ever they were. Double dating I think. Anyways, all I know is that it's slowly getting better, and I want it to keep it going in this direction.

I suddenly wake up in the morning and smell freshly brued coffee. I sit up slowly, knowing that I still don't have much energy. I change into some basic clothes for the day, since I'm just probably going to stay inside. I walk downstairs and see Liam and Zayn at the table reading the paper and drinking coffee.

"Goodmorning." They say.

"Goodmorning." I say back.

"Do you want any breakfast?" Asked Liam, hoping I will say yes.

"Umm, a little. I'll just have an apple for now, and get something else later." I told him.

"Okay." He said with a smile.

As I walk back to my room, I stop by Niall's. I slowly and carefully opened his door. He was still sleeping. He is so cute when he's asleep. I then started to close the door until I hear my name was called. I stop and look back inside at Niall. He was awake.

"Hey, you tryin to sneak a peek?" He said trying to be funny.

"Hah! You wishhhh!" I said, also trying to be funny.

"Oh, you know you like what you see." He said with a smile.

"Mhmm, sureee." I said slowly with a smile on my face.

I closed the door telling him that I'll see him later and I walk back up to my room. I walk into my bedroom and see Harry look at me while coming towards me, angered. I look at him scared.

"Mind explaining to me what this is?!" He said to me bitterly. Showing me my little purple box that contained my 'tools'.

"Harry! It's n-not what you t-think..." I say to him worried.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you know damn well what this is!" He hissed.

"Haz, I ple-" I got cut off.

"Mel, why would you ever even do that to yourself?.." He asked. "I know what these are and what they're used for. My sister used to... c-cut, and she had a little box like this one with razor's like yours." He told me.

"Oh, I'm sorry Haz, and Idk why, maybe bc I just feel alone and I've had this problem since I was like 14, and another problems..." I mumble.

"What do you mean more problems??" He asks, concerned.

"N-Noithing." I mumble.

"Please tell me the truth Melody.." He says.

 I didn't think I could tell him. I was already going crazy in my head after him finding out about my self harm. I don't know if i could go through with telling him about my eating disorder, but I had already said too much. I had no choice..

"I-I... have an e-eating disorder.." I say softly and ashamed.

His eyes widen in shock. He looks down a little and shakes his head, with an upsetting look on his face. Then I see sadness in his eyes.

"Love, please don't ever harm yourself again, and please just don't do anything reckless. I will help you through this. You can trust me. I'll be here for you. Please try... And you're gonna have to tell the lads.." He seem to choke out.

"Thank you Harry, but omg I can't yet. I'm not ready! And it's too soon. I could barely tell you, but i knew I had to anyway bc It was too late. But please Haz, I really need to try and help myself before I go telling people.. It's personal. I'm s-sorry." I tell him.

"I understand. When you're ready, you'll tell them though.. right?" He asks me.

"Yeah I will eventually I guess.." I say. "Just please don't tell anyone!! Especially Niall. It would brake his heart and he would probably want nothing to do with a freak.." I say, while tears start to fill my eyes.

"YOU ARE NOT A FREAK! It's an illness. It's not your fault babe. It's okay. And I know Niall, he would never do that. He would be there for you just like I am, he will understand. I can tell he likes you. And he obviously loves you enough to understand. Okay?" He says to me sympatheticly.

I nod my head with a light smile. "I'm just not ready right now.. I don't want to be this way.. so I'm gonna try." I say.

"And I'll be with your every step of the way." He says.

"You're a really good friend Harry, thank you." I tell him, while giving him a hug. He hugs me back and says, "Aww, of course, anything you need. I'll be here. I love you."

"I love you too..." I smile while my head is on his shoulder.

"Let's go get some lunch? Heh?" He asked me while smiling.

"Okay, let the process to trying to live a better life, begin." I smiled back at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's Note*

Okay guys!! Hope you liked this chapter. (: I wll update SOON. <3 Please comment and vote. Thanksss :3 x