Chapter 23 - New Habits

*Author's Note*

***WARNING. CONTAINS A GRAPHIC SELF HARM SCENE***

I will start on Chapter 24 this weekend.

And hopefully it will be a much longer one (not in that way perverts haha)

And a lot of stuff will go down too!! (:

P.S. This chapter is mainly about everyone expect for Mel an Ni. Just wanted to change things up a bit.

THANKS BABES x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

I run into the living room to see Zayn on his knees crying, while Louis is rubbing his back. "What happened?" I ask quietly to Louis.

"They broke up." He whispered back. I knew he meant Perrie and Zayn. I felt bad for Zayn, because of what Perrie did to him. He really loved her. It hurts to see him in so much pain, and for the love of his life to turn out not to be who he thought she was. I couldn't imagine. I mean if that happened to Danielle and I, I don't know what I'd do with myself. I go over and confort Zayn. He is just in total devastation at this point.

*Louis POV*

I sat there rubbing Zayn's back, trying to calm him down. When my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey Lou." Harry said.

"Hey, mate. What's up?"

"Not much, just on my way home, just thought you should know."

"Alright Haz, see you soon."

"Wait-"

"What Harry?" I ask

"Who's crying?"

"Oh, that's just Zayn. I'll talk to you about it when you get here." I said to him though the phone. "Oh, and have you seen where Nelody went? (Niall & Melody)

"Oh okay, and no sorry, I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye." I said as I hung up the phone. I looked back to where Zayn was, and to my surprise, he was suddenly gone...

*Zayn's POV*

Lou was confronting me and so was Liam when he came into the room. Liam I guess had to go to the bathroom and Lou's phone rang. He answered it and it was Harry I was assuming bc it sounded like him. Anyways, I stop crying as soon as I heard my name come from Lou's lips while talking on the phone. I needed to be alone for a little while. I quickly, but quietly run into my room. I shut the door and decide to lock it, I just wanted to be alone right now to be honest. I check my twitter on my phone. I go to my mentions.

@zaynmalik Why/ WHY?! WHAT HAPPENED ZAYNIE?! @ZaynBrokePerriesHeart

@zaynmalik I love you, and now that you're single, I have a chance! #SingleZaynie

but then I read some I regret reading...

@zaynmalik Wtf?! How could you break up with Perrie? She's flawless. YOU'RE PATHETIC AND DON'T DESERVE A SWEET GIRL LIKE HER! #ZaynHeartBreaker

@zaynmalik Baby, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. You don't deserve her. She's too good for you. You are just a little scared bitch that can't handle such a beautiful woman like Perrie. Zayn, you sir, are an asshole. Bye bitch. #ZaynMaliksAnUglyBitch