Chapter 7 - The Kiss

*Melody's POV*

 I finally reach the bottom of the stairs and notice from across the living room, into the dining room, there was a table full of food. What the fuck is this? Is it Thanksgiving everytime they eat? I thought to myself. I slowly walked over to the table and greeted the guys. "Hai!" I said.

"Well hello there gorgeous!" Harry said with a small wink.

"Are ya hungry??" Liam said with a smile.

"Erm, not really. I'll have a little of something though." I told him so he wouldn't catch on that I still don't want to eat.

We all sat at the table. I sat between Zayn and Niall. These two boys could eat I'll tell ya. The boys ate whatever they could get there hands on. I just took a small salad and a very small peice of grilled chicken. I ate it really slow. Cutting up the chicken as much as possible. Soon, Louis looked at me funny. "Are you a bird or something?" He said with a smirk on his face. I just look down at my lap in shame. "Leave the poor girl alone Lou!" Said Niall in a strong Irish accent. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach just from him defending me. It was sweet. I smiled just a little, with my head still looking down. "Can you please excuse me.." I say putting my head back up to see the boys. I walk back to my room. I could hear the boys talking. Idk what about.. I hope nothing bad. What if they were talking about how much I ate or how I'm a fucking cow. My stomach hurt bad all of a sudden. Then I realized that I had ate almost all the food on my plate. My eyes widen. I have to get rid of this. I run to the bathroom fast. I immediately rush to the towlet and get on my knees. I grab the toothbrush and stick it down my throat, until nothing is left in my stomach. I instantly felt relief take over my body. I clean up and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash.

I go back into my room and lay down. I think of all the crazy things that happen today. I start to cry a little. I whimper. This is just all too much. No one will ever love me. I'm such a mess and I wish I wasn't, but I can't stop. And I still doubt anyone would want me even if I wasn't like this. I'm still ugly and fat. I just hate this and my life. Why couldn't I be one of those normal girls, the ones with the caring family, money, nice things, amazing friends, perfect body, and amazing looks.. But nope. I'm the fucked up one. The one that will never know what it feels like to be loved...

*Niall's POV*

Wow, I was hungry! The food was amazing. "I'll clean up." Said Liam. Of course he would offer haha. "Me too." Said Zayn. As they are getting the plates I notice Melody's. There was still some food on her plate. Not much though. But I had seen what she first started out with. And it was barely anything. I was a little concerned but not too much. I mean she said she wasn't hungry. But I wouldn't know what that felt like ha. As the boys were cleaning up I went up stairs to check on Mel. I could tell something was wrong in her voice when she excused herself from the table. I walked to her room and knock.

"Hey Mel, is everything alright?" I say.

No answer.

I knock louder. "Melody..." I say again.

I hear a sniffle. Then I hear "Come in.." so I did and walk in to see Melody on her bed crying. I run over to her to see what's wrong.

*Melody's POV*

I hear a knock at the door. It's an Irish accent. But I don't respond. He says my name again and knocks three times. I say "Come in." He see's me on my bed and runs over to me and asks, "What's wrong Mel?"

"Nothing." I say.

"No, there's something's wrong. You're crying." He tells me.

"I'm just stressed with everything that has happened." I say to him.

"Love, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" He asks.

"Probably not. You should just go back down stairs bc I don't think you want to waste your time on me." I mumble.

"What?! No, I'm not wasting my time! I'm talking to a beautiful young girl that I really like and seeing why she is sad." He says.

Did Niall just say he liked me??? Omg and called me beautiful??? OMG!

"You think I'm b-beautiful?" I ask looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, you are so beautiful. And any guy would be lucky to have you." He told me ressuringly.

"Thanks but, I didn't think any guy would ever want to be with me, let alone love me." I say disappointingly.

"Are you crazy?! You are worth so much babe. I wish you could see yourself like I do. Which is a beautiful girl that deserves to be loved and treated right." He says to me positively.

I look into his eyes. There's a tension between us. Strange I thought. But I didn't really care because I felt like someone actually cared. Just when I thought no one ever would. We stared into each others eyes for about 5 seconds before I suddenly I felt his lips pressed against mine and his hand on my lap. I didn't even know what to think, so I just kissed back. It was a simple sweet kiss. A little tounge, but not much. Which made it the best first kiss ever. We pulled back. I looked at him and could see regret in eyes. Was I really that bad? I thought to myself. I started to tear up again. I didn't want him to see my cry again. I immediately ran to the bathroom, once again. And quickly locked the door behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author* 

Ouuuh! Cliff hanger! Haha sorry guys! XD 

I will update super soon so don't worry. Lol.

xoxo, Shawna