Chapter 15 - I Want To Die And I Will.

*Authors POV*

***WARNING***

This chapter is graphic (not like the other ones weren't lol) But this one envolves death, suicide, alcohol abuse, and more. So If you're not comfortable reading, you can skip it. And when I post the next chapter, you should be able to catch on to what happened. (:

I really like this one.

And in this chapter, things get seriousss. o:

8 votes for Chapter 16 <3

xx Thanks babes. Enjoy. ^w^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1-2 months later*

*Melody's POV*

Since Eleanor found out about my eating disorder, things have been getting better, but at the same time, worse. I have gained weight but then I some how lose it like the next day. Eleanor weighs me and thinks I'm secretly not eating or purging what I eat. But I'm honestly not. I have only purged twice in the 2 months I've been trying to get better. And it was the first week I started recovery. Since then I haven't. I really don't know why I keep losing when I'm actually starting to eat. It's very difficult. But with Eleanor here helping me. It's a lot easier then If it was with a stranger for on my own. Over all though I have gained about 5-7 pounds through out the process so far. Niall was coming back today I had just found out. I was nervous yet excited. I missed him sooooo much. I just hoped he still loved me.. but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't...

*Niall's POV*

I was so excited and happy to be coming back home. Especially to see Melody's beautiful face. Her amazing laugh, gorgeous smile, and stunning long blondeish brown hair. I loved her with my every being. And when I walk through that door, I'm going to prove it to her.

*Later that day*

We were finally here. The day I have been waiting for! And the lads to of course. They missed their girlfriends as well. Besides Harry, because he was single. Poor Harry, I thought. Then I pulled into the drive way, grabbed our bags from the car and Paul also helped us with our bags and I try to run up to the door with the bags in my hand. I try to unlock the door with my keys and I swung the door open. I called for Melody's name through out the house. I see Eleanor. "Hey El. How was everything while we were gone?" I ask her.

"Great!" She said with a light smile. I sensed there was some tension. I wonder what It was about. All of a sudden I see legs running down the stairs. I couldn't forget those legs even if I tried. I then see the girl of my dreams. Melody.

"MELODY!" I yell. She runs towards me and screams my name with absolute joy while running into my arms. We hugged for what seemed like forever. She was more beautiful then I remembered. 'Wow' I thought. I never thought I would find my princess. But in that moment. I knew I had.

 *Melody's POV*

As soon as I hear my name, I know right then and there that it was Niall. I could recognize that boys voice anywhere. I was so happy to see him, to hear his voice, to be in his arms, to hear his heart beat. We kissed and it was like magic. Hell, it WAS magic. He was the one I'd never thought I'd find in a million years. But some how I did. And that moment of being reunited with him, was a moment I'll never forget.

The rest of the boys came in. Louis went over to Eleanor giving her a big kiss. And we greeted the rest of the boys and I gave them all big hugs. I missed them so much as well. I was happy everyone was back. Where they were supposed to be. We talked awhile about how tour went and how me and Eleanor were since they left. It was all "good" or "fine" haha. We all knew we missed each other so much. Soon after awhile. Liam said he was going to Danielle's and he'd be back later and Zayn was going to Perrie's. Harry was happy to notice that I'd gained weight. I can tell by the way he looked at me and my body. But I still then felt insecure about it all. Was I truly getting better? Or just getting better at hiding it?....