Chapter 22 - My Love For You

*Author's Note*

I will update soon !

Love you all x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Melody's POV*

I woke up in my bed it seemed like. I was wondering how I had gotten there. The last thing I remember was talking to Harry outside and then- KNOCK KNOCK. "Come in!" I yell. Niall walks in and greets me.

"How are you doing Princess?" He asked me, concerned.

"Fine." I whisper. "W-What happened?" I say a little louder.

"You-You fainted."

"Oh." I look down in shame. "I'm sorry-" Niall cut me off.

"Don't be sorry baby! It's okay, everything is okay now." He came over and held me. Stroking my hair. Calming me down as I started to cry, once again.

"Melody, please me honest with me." He said, with seriousness in his precious eyes. I was scared of what he was going to ask, but I think I knew what was coming. I finally look up and control my crying now. I nod my head. He took a deep breath, trying to compose himself for what he was about to say. "Melly..." Aww, he gave me a nickname. But I'm still so scared of what he's going to say. "Do you... still cut yourself?" He asked, and gulped. My eyes are already on the verge of tears. Then I start to cry hystercally. I think he knows the answer without even needing one at this point. I cry into my hands. Feeling so ashamed in myself. Not knowing what to do.

*Niall's POV*

"Melly.... Do you... still cut yourself?" I ask her nervously. She doesn't seem surprised I asked that question. It's like, she saw it coming. Tears start to form her beautiful green eyes once more. Her eyes glisten. She starts to then cry into her hands. I think I know what the answer is now. I'm so scared. I don't wanna believe it but, will she ever get better? I fear for her life. It's in my hands now. But I don't mind. I would do anything for her. I bring her head up with my hand pushing up her chin. "I take that as a yes?" I ask with fear, my eyes now watery. She nodds slowly. "What about eating? Have you been?"

"I was... until a couple of days ago..." She trailed off. "And with the c-cutting, I didn't even know I did it. Once I looked at the text messages from Perrie I couldn't control myself and next thing I know I found my arms covered in blood. I'm so fucking sorry Nia-" I cut her off.

"Please don't be sorry. I know what Perrie did to you. She is not getting away with that! No way in hell I'm letting her! No one does that to you! NO ONE! I will protect you. I promise. No one will ever hurt you again. I love you. Okay Mel?" I paused for a moment to think. Then I spoke again. "Please have some breakfast babe? For me?... For you?" I asked her, hopefully. She had stopped crying after I said what I just told her.

"I love you t-too." She said sympathetically. "And for you? Okay." She said with a light smile on her face. She looked up at me and let out a small laugh as well. I was glad she was going to try to have something to eat. But I was just hoping she would do it for herself too..

"By the way Melody, you DO deserve me. And actually, I think you deserve better than me." I finish.

"No, I don't. Because you're the best that there could possibly ever be." She smiles and me, giving me a kiss. I smile into the kiss and genetly grab the side of her head for a better kiss. She pulls away and smiles... again.

*Zayn's POV*

I was in bed, just woke up. Perrie was next to me. I was still caring for her wounds from last night. Still nobody had told me what the fuck happened last night. Like why it did. I decide to let Perrie sleep and see if any of the other lads knew anything about this situation. I walk into the living room, no one is there. I hear chating in the kitchen, I walk in the kitchen. I see Melody and Niall sitting at the table eating breakfast. Niall of course has a plate full of food. And Melody, just has some cereal in a bowl. No milk. Weird. I thought she was eating normally again? Huh. Anyways, I walk up to Niall and am about to ask him something, but he speaks first. "Mate. I need to talk with you." He said, like it was serious. Maybe it's about the Perrie and Melody incident. Had to be.