chapter seven

+ S C A R L E T T   D ' A N G E L O +

My back was pressed firmly against the wall as Kai's hands were messing around my legs.

He put pressure on my clit, swirling his finger around it, causing me to convulse into him.

He laughed in my ear, his cock throbbing against my thigh with every sound I made.

I came undone on his fingers, crying out in pleasure as we stood in the middle of my kitchen.

I fumbled with his pants, pulling them halfway down his legs before he shimmied them the rest of the way.

I was hungry for sex. Especially sex with Kai, "Eager are we?" He smirked.

I pouted, biting my bottom lip as I waited impatiently.

Kai grabbed a condom from the back pocket of his pants, "Did you expect to come here and have sex? Is that what the condoms for?" I teased.

Kai just looked at me, tearing the foil with his teeth. "I didn't expect it, I just hoped." He shrugged, sliding the condom on.

I wiggled in excitement, opening my my legs wider. He pulled my hips closer to him, inserting the tip of him before sliding all the way in.

My head fell back, I moaned. "Oh Fuck... Kai!" I swore, bouncing.

He pulled me into him, yanking my shirt over my head in the process. His mouth latches onto my nipple, sucking so good I nearly come right there.

Just as I was about to reach my climax, my phone brings to ring.

I groan from annoyance and pleasure.

"Answer the phone." Kai grunted, his hand over my mouth to restrict my screams.

I shook my head, pressure building in the pit of my stomach.

"Answer the phone sweetheart, or so help me God I will hold your orgasm until you're a melted puddle on the floor."

I squeaked. As I pressed answer, he pounded faster and faster. "Hello?" I managed to get out.

"Oh hey Mom." I tried my best to not sound like I was getting fucked, but it was terribly difficult.

"No I'm f-fine. Just tired." I had to cover my own mouth this time.

"Can I call you back? Im not feeling the greatest right now."

As soon as my mother hung up I threw my phone and pressed my lips to his, wanting to taste him again.

"I'm gonna come, Kai!" I pressed on his shoulders, nails digging into his skin.

"Come with me. Please- God I'm so close. Fucking hell-"

His sounds were sending me into overdrive.

I came all over him for the third time, my juices running down my legs.

I panted, wiping my forehead with my hand as Kai slips out of my slowly, rolling the condom off and tying it.

He's silent while he pulls his pants on.