chapter thirty seven

+ S C A R L E T T   D ' A N G E L O +

It'd been so long since I'd seen any of my friends.

I hadn't even talked to them.

I made my way back to New York on a flight that Dmitri booked for me. I went back to the roof where my father was and fulfilled Dmitri's wishes, bringing him my fathers head on a platter.

I even decorated it with a few fingers.

Now, Dmitri owes me. 

He booked me a flight, but that's not all he's doing. He's indebted to me now, which I like.

I never was the manipulative type, until I lost everything in the span of a year.

Now, I'm about to have sex with the guy I love in his bedroom after not touching him for almost four months.

My back was pressed flat against his covers, his mouth devouring mine. It felt so good to be like this again. I love him, I love feeling him.

He ground his hips into mine, his hands touching everywhere they can. One second they're on my breasts the next they're around my throat.

We finally switch and I'm on top. 

His shirt is off and his jeans are unbuckled, so it's my turn. I take my shirt off to reveal my braless chest. His eyes go wide, and his hands go up to grab them.

Then it's my shorts.

"Where are you going?" He asks as I get off him. "Closing the door." 

"It's just us here." He shrugs. I smirk, "I know." 

I close the door and stand in front of him, pulling my shorts and panties off at the same time, so all I'm left in is my white socks.

He bites his lip, looking over my body a million times. And then, he starts to stroke himself. My eyes shoot down, watching his every move as he watches me.

God he's hot. 

I walk over to him, crawling up the bed slowly. He watches me and I watch him, until I replace his hand with my mouth, watching his head fall back onto the bed as he revels in the pleasure I'm giving him. 

His chest rises and falls with every breath, small moans emitting from his chest. 

I'm not an expert in oral giving, but I've seen enough porn to know what to do. I go up and down with my hand while focusing on his tip with my tongue. That seems to be enough, as he jolts, grabbing my head with his hand and pulling me off him.

"I nearly came in your mouth." He pants. I smirk, "So can I keep going?"

He shakes his head, "I wanna make you feel good too." 

I pout, "Please." 

Instead he grabs my face gently, "Eager hmm? I like that."

Butterflies rumbled in my stomach as I let him play with me like a board game. He pushed me back onto the bed and cupped my breast, playing with my nipple. 

He pinched and sucked. Wow, this has never happened before and I love it. 

I squirm under his touch, but he holds my body down before releasing my nipple, replacing it with my mouth. His tongue dances around, finally biting down on my bottom lip before I feel him poking at my entrance.

I gasp, writhing against him, trying to push him into me. He chuckles, kissing my neck, sucking hard. 

Eventually, he pushes right inside. I let out a loud moan, "Fuck." I whisper, "Oh my God." I'm speechless. It feels like the first time we had sex. 

He kisses me again, a breathless moan leaving him, a strangled cry leaving me.

"I missed your pussy." He smirked, "The way you feel." 

I already came when I was sucking him but this is on a whole other level, "Kai I'm gonna come." I swore, holding onto his body.

"Come with me sweetheart, I want to feel you all over me." 

I felt the familiar heat in my stomach and the the orgasm ripped through me. I screamed out, panting and sweating. His name rolling off my tongue. 

His lips were on me, moaning into my mouth as he came undone inside me, his hot load shooting all over the place. 

Did we use a condom? I don't even care at this point.

"Best sex ever!" Kai cheers, a giddy smile on his face.

He lays on top of me for a while, and I love it. My hands stroke his back calmly while he peppers light kisses into my shoulder.

"I love you Scar." He says.

I choke on my spit.

What did he just say? 

"And I'm not just saying that because you made me come I'm saying it because I love you. I love you so fucking much and I was so scared the entire time you were gone."

This felt like a heartfelt moment and we were butt-ass naked with his dick inside me.

"I thought about you every second when I was with Sabrina and I wanted to kick myself every time for what I did to you, I'm so sorry." 

I hugged him, "I forgive you. I know you had to do what you had too, it just sucked. I developed feelings for you months ago and I knew you didn't feel the same." 

I shrugged and he looked at me, almost offended, "If you couldn't tell that I was in love with you then you're silly. I was in love with you the moment I saw you at my fathers funeral."

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me softly.

I felt a cold breeze on my thigh and thought he had moved, until I heard a gagging noise and looked to the door, where Joseph was standing wide eyed and scared.

"Sorry... I'll come back later."

 + + + l̶͍̮̖͍̄̈́o̸̖͚̤̘̘̤̘̫̐v̸͕̿͋̚͝͝͠e̴̛̥͈͚̤̎̍͂̄̉̒͝͝ͅ + + +

Two chapters until we're done!!! :(

I hope you freaks enjoyed this chapter!! I love writing smut, it's like my favourite past time (other than reading it)

Thanks for reading though, much love Xx