chapter eleven

+ K A I   M O R E L L O +

I was typing on my laptop, watching Scarlett out of the corner of my eye.

She was stirring in her sleep, her back facing me. I wanted her to be beside me, but she said it would be better if the two brothers shared a bed rather than her and someone else.

Both of them fell asleep instantly and I was left with my own thoughts.

So I decided to do some investigative work.

Although I was distracted by the sleeping girl in the bed next to me. We had pushed our beds together close enough, so if I reached out I could touch her.

I stroked her hair, causing her to move her head.

Joseph rolled over, lifting his head up and squinting at me.

"Do you know what time it is?" He said, "Go to bed!" 

I chuckled, "Switch beds with Scarlett." I said, "What?" Joseph complained, "Switch beds, go." I ordered.

He got up grumpily, taking the covers off her before I lifted her up and put her beside me.

"Goodnight." Joseph sighed, his theatrical movements making me laugh.

I closed my laptop, flicking on the lamp beside us. "Scarlett." I whispered into her ear, "Scar, I need to change your bandage." 

She hummed at me, opening her eyes for a brief second to nod before closing them again.

I grabbed the first aid kit and some alcohol pads, wiping the edges of the fraying bandage and slowly pulling it off.

Her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes making a pained face, "I know, I'm sorry." I said quietly, pulling the last little bit off. 

Thankfully, she was healing fine now. The stitches were finally doing their job and the bleeding had stopped.

I placed a smaller bandage over it this time, securing it with tape before placing a kiss onto her exposed skin.

She giggled. I turned the lamp on, shuffling deeper into the covers as I watched her. I couldn't see her face very well, but I knew exactly what she looked like. I had analysed her face, studied it, even. 

Her nose is upturned just slightly, with freckles littering her cheeks like a paint splatter. Her eyes were a creamy green but dark enough to be intimidating. And her hair, God her hair. 

I found a strand of it on my clothes one night and it made me miss her.

I liked wrapping it around my fist and feeling her against me. 

And just like that, I turned myself on.

I lay flat on my back, my hand covering on my stomach, "Kai." Scarlett whispered. By the cracks in her voice I could tell she'd just woken up.

"Yes?" I said back, "Hi." She said.

I smiled, knowing she can't see me, "Hi." 

She lay on her back too, both of us now staring at the ceiling, "Is your brother asleep?" She asks me. I turn my head, seeing his back to me. I can him breathing, knowing exactly how he sounds when he sleeps.

"He is." 

She doesn't respond after that, but her hand begins to move around the sheets. I can't tell what she's doing until she's found my hand and is guiding it to her body. 

I flinch when I feel how wet she is. My fingers glide up her slit, causing her to shiver. I see her bite her lip, the silhouette of her face being outlined from the moon.

I pushed my two fingers inside her. She gasped and I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. I was even more eager when her hand found my shorts, her fingers working wonders on my hard cock. 

Very quickly, her clothes were off, as were mine. She was now on top me, grinding against me slowly. I palmed her breasts, panties soaking wet and leaving patches on my underwear. 

Joseph moved and we both stopped. I gripped her hips, my dick twitching with every movement she made on top of me.

I took my underwear off and pushed her panties aside, slipping it inside her quickly. Her mouth opened as she moved swiftly around me. I never made noise when it came to sex, ever. But for some reason Scarlett always seems to bring it out of me.

She giggled when I moaned, doing exactly what she was doing, only faster.

I wasn't wearing a condom this time and knew I needed to pull out, "I'm gonna come if you don't stop-" I strained, lifting my hips to meet her body. I gripped her ass, squeezing tightly before she came up off me, jerking me slightly before I came everywhere.

My seed glistened all over her chest, with my own chest panting and gasping for air.

I pulled her mouth to me, "Remind me to get you on top more often." 

+ + + l̶͍̮̖͍̄̈́o̸̖͚̤̘̘̤̘̫̐v̸͕̿͋̚͝͝͠e̴̛̥͈͚̤̎̍͂̄̉̒͝͝ͅ + + +

By the time we had showered and recovered from the sex we just had, Joseph was awake and ready to go. "Are we ready amigo's?" Joseph yawned, aviator shades covering his eyes.

"I am." Scarlett said cheerfully, her wet hair bounced up and down, leaving wet spots on her grey jumper. My dick grew hard again, seeing her hair wet.

I hadn't seen her in the shower yet, but it's my goal too.

She smiled, placing the duffel bag I had packed her in the boot. She was about to get in the front seat of the car when I opened the passenger seat for her, "Hey, that's my seat." 

Scarlett shook her head, "Exactly. I don't mind sitting in the back."

I shook my head, arguing against her, "Oh I see. Now that a girl's here, it's no longer my seat. But your girlfriends." Joseph mocked. 

Scarlett gave me a look, not protesting against the fact that my idiotic brother just called her my girlfriend. Scarlett just shrugged, climbing into the front seat.

"How bout this? I ride shotgun and you pick the songs?" She offered. Joseph's frown turned upside down as he grabbed my phone, adding a bunch of songs.

We were on the road again, only a few hours away from Albany now. My gang had messaged saying they're already there, awaiting our arrival.

As my thoughts were running around in my head, I nearly pissed my pants when a Nicki Minaj song started to pound through the speakers. I jumped out of my skin, glaring at Jospeh in the back seat who was mouthing the words whilst pulling the finger at me.

Scarlett was singing along too, giving me a smirk.

I shook my head, as long as she was happy.

+ + + l̶͍̮̖͍̄̈́o̸̖͚̤̘̘̤̘̫̐v̸͕̿͋̚͝͝͠e̴̛̥͈͚̤̎̍͂̄̉̒͝͝ͅ + + +

Hi guys, sorry for the short-ish chapter!

Soooooo much is happening soon, I hope you're ready!

Love you guys Xx

Liar, Liar, Liar | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें