3 | you

"Jayden, wake up, we are here," a voice wakes me, shaking my shoulder softly, my eyes blink open, the sun glaring into them.

"Ok, I'll just go back to sleep for now," I say, nodding, before tuning round in the car and facing away from him.

"Nope, you have to see Simon in half an hour, get ready," Sam says, shaking me still. I roll my eyes before rubbing them aggressively, trying to wake up.

"I am ready, what do you mean?" I mutter, looking down at my black skinny jeans and plain black top.

"No way," Sam laughs, "is this how we are gonna have to do it," he sighs, before undoing my seatbelt and picking me up, carrying me like a baby. I smile at him as he walks towards the door. He goes to put me down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Up," I point to the top of the stairs and me looks at me, before grunting and swearing under his breath as he climbs the stair, then he puts me down.

"Thanks Sam," I say smiling, he mutters something as he walks back to the car and gets my case.

"Aw your a saint," I smile as I take the worm out red case off him.

"Ok so where am I going... oh my god this place is huge," I look about amazed, the reception is a massive white room, tall white walls surround us, the floor white tiles, I look at the bottom of my shoes, checking they aren't manky, thankfully the trainers were relatively clean.

"It's amazing isn't it?" Sam exhales.

"What my shoes?" I say confused.

"No the room you idiot," Sam says through a laugh, my eyes widen as I realise.

"Yeah it's sick" I nod, finally getting it.

"Come on then, we have to get you upstairs so you can change, then you have to go for your audition with Simon and we can see where it goes from there," Sam says chilled. I nod along and we get in a lift, we reach the floor and step out.

"That room there," he points to a door and I open it. It's bigger than my flat. Im not even joking.

"No fucking way,"I mutter as I walk into the mansion. There hallway in about 5 metres long and there is a bathroom leading off it, the kitchen is spotless and shiny, not to mention a giant couch and huge television. I jump onto the couch and sigh content.

"Wait until you see the bed room," Sam says with a smile, I jump up and run to the room, the walls are a light grey with a white bed frame and grey sheets. The bed could have a family of four sleep in it. I squeak in excitement and kick my shoes off, before standing up on the bed and jumping up and down repeatedly.

"Sam!!" I shout, making the man stroll in with a smile. "Come on," I say happily as I jump, he laughs and shakes his head.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, it's cause your old," I say dismissively, trying to wind him up. He sighs and kicks his shoes off, before jumping beside me on the bed.

After a few minutes of jumping we are both exhausted; we lie facing different ways, our heads next to each other.

"I've never stayed somewhere this big before," I sigh, the flat I lived with with Jamie and mum wasn't big, we had two rooms and two beds, me and Jamie would swap days sleeping on the couch and the single bed. It wasn't that bad though, just what we were used to, it was way better than nothing.

"It's pretty awsome isn't it," Sam says, turning his head to look at me, he still has a smile on his face.

"I like you," I say happily, "your my mate now, even though your old," I say, looking back to the ceiling, i say that even though my closest friend is James and he's like 80.