10 | the show prt.1

I kept up the smile and held the mic to my mouth.

"Hi everyone," I say cheerily as I stand between Zayn and Niall.

A lot of cheers follow, making me smile a real smile and block out the boos. "Who's ready for a song?" I shout excitedly, and everyone shouts and cheers.

The upbeat music for Na Na Na starts playing in my ear, making me look at the boys excited. They all smile and start to run about the stage happily.

"We've got a bit of love hate,
take me to the edge then you hit the brakes," Liam starts singing into the mic, making me and Niall stand next to each other taking in the sight of the crowd.

So many people standing in colourful outfits smiling up at us. For the rest of the song I don't really sing much, just joining in during the chorus and laughing with Niall, who sings the same parts as me.

After that song Stand Up starts, making me walk away into the middle of the stage, waving at people who were shouting my name, making them scream even louder, no one was booing anymore and everyone was happy.

"Oh oh ooh-oh," the boys all sang together.

"So put your hands up," Me and Harry sing in unison, our voices matching perfectly.

"Oh oh ooh-oh"

"Cause it's a stand up," we sing in unison again, getting screams of excitement. Me and Harry sing the next chorus identically, we both go over to each other and sing next to each other, for once not being in disgust by being near each other. It actually made me less nerve wracked for some reason.

Then we get to the bridge, Zayn's voce fills the place, making me smile at how amazing he is, Niall then takes over the part me and Harry were singing before, letting us sing our part.

"Oh oh oh oh oh" Louis and Liam sang in sync.

"So put your hands up" Niall sang, his voce strong.

"Oh oh oh oh oh" Louis and Liam repeated.

"'Cause it's a stand up" Niall continues

"I'm a thief, I'm a thief" Liam and Louis sang, both at separate ends of the stage.

"You can call me a thief" me and Harry sang, our voices in harmony.

"I'm a thief, I'm a thief"

"Because you know your part" me and Harry sing, smiling at each other as we sing it perfectly.

"I'm a thief, I'm a thief"

"I'm only here" we sing together, Harry points at himself as he sings, a smile on his face.

"I'm a thief, I'm a thief"

"Because you stole my heart" we sang, as Harry point at me, a smile still on his face, I smile slightly. Was he being serious? No. He wasn't.

The song continues and me and Harry keep singing the same part in unison, and doing it very well might I say. At the end of the song everyone is cheering and shouting. I smile and look back at the other boys, who are looking around happily.

"It's amazing isn't it," Harry says quietly to me, the mic not picking it up.

"The best," I answer, smiling genuinely at him.

"Jayden, talk to them," Paul says into my ear and I smile, holding my mic to my ear. I freeze and lean into Harry.

"What do I say?" I mumble and he leans towards me, hiding his mic.

"Thank people," he mumbles back and I thank him.

"Hello everybody!" I shout into the mic, getting a wave of cheers.