4 | clothes

I go back to my room and find an all black suit lying on the bed, I sigh happily and put it on, before doing a half up half down type on my long brown hair.

I walk out of the apartment, and as I'm walking back for the boys I walk past Sam, he smiles when he sees me, he admired the suit and his smile grows.

"It looks great on you," he says and I thank him; before going and seeing the boys again.

When I get back they are changed and ready, all five of them are wearing a suit of some kind and have there hair neatly done. I smile at them as I walk him.

Louis whistles as I turn on my heel and spin round.

"Beautiful," Zayn says with a friendly smile.

"You guys," I say, waving away the complements. "You lot are looking great as well," I say, not looking at Harry. "Not you Styles so don't get your hopes up," I say, still not looking at the boy.

We all sit for a few more minutes talking about the interview, I give James a call, telling him I'll be on tv at a certain time, he is so excited and says he will watch it, I hang up the phone before Sam comes to pick us up and take us to the limo that's outside. The boys walk in a group behind me and Sam who are talking on the way down. 

"So are you staying here now?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't decide sadly, I'd love to stay and help yous lot but it's the bosses decision, but i think i might ask to change and be your drivers, keeps me in the city mostly and I'm nearer to my fiancé." He says still leading us the way. We walk in silence after that, the noise of the boys whispering coming from behind us, I hear my name mentioned a few times and the word her.

I look up at Sam who is smiling.  "Can you hear them," he whispers to me and I nod.

"Only a few words, can you hear more?" I ask interested, he nods with a small chuckle and my eyes widen.

"Tell me!" I say at full volume, myself and the boys who stop whispering for a second before continuing.

"It's about you," Sam says, proud of his answer. Just at I look at him, waiting for more we reach the front door, he pushes it open and a limo is waiting for us.

"Your not off the hook yet Kirk, but for now, this is way better than your shitty Range Rover," I say, looking at the man who is shaking his head.

"No way, Sarah is the best car ever." He says confidently.

"Tell me you did not fucking name the car Sarah," I say with a smile, Sam  just tries to conceal him own, making the answer pretty obvious.

"Hurry up you lot," a man shouts from inside the limo. I jump and notice the boys standing next to me, I look at Zayn and he nods for me to go ahead, the door opens automatically and I step in.

There are about 10 black leather seats all lined up in the car, I smile and sit down in one, Zayn comes over and sits next to me, with Niall across from me. I smile at the boys.

"Ok, hello boys, you, I'm your new manager, you do what I say when I say and you don't complain. Ok?" The man says to me, pointing at me sternly. I look about the boys and they all tell me to nod.

"Yes sir," I say slowly. Confused on what just happened. "I was actaully wondering, if you could call me Jayden Brooke? I don't want people calling me Jayden Crawford you know? I think I'm more comfortably with Brooke," I say to the man, who will this eyes and shrugs.

"Whatever," he rolls his eyes. "Where is your change of clothes everyone?" The manager asks, looking around for the boys. Shit.

"We gave them to Lou, she put them in here somewhere," Liam speaks up. I just raise my hand slowly.