16 | family

"Your not my family," I snap and he smirks.

"Aw, are you all sad," he says and I roll my eyes.

"So why are yous all here," I say as I gesture to all my half siblings.

"Cause we love you?" One says like it was obvious. I don't even know his name.

"What's my last name?" I ask.

"Brooke," he says confidently, a smug smile across his face.

"Nope," I say, and my dad slaps the back of his head harshly.

"It's Stevens you little shit," he spits and I roll my eyes again.

"That's mine," another one of my half brothers says, making me sigh.

"It's Smith you morons," my mother says, speaking for the first time.

"Wrong again," I say and she looks at me angrily.

"You changed your name?" She shouts and I flinch on instinct.

"Yes I changed my name, you left," I spoke, trying to hide the absolute fear in my voice.

"All of yous, just get lost, please," I say and all my siblings curse and mutter under there breath.

"Ugly bitch," one says, making me still the vicky up at him.

"Listen bitch, I'm your dad, so you can't tell  me to leave," he shouts and I stand up straighter.

"Yeah your right, you do that well enough yourself," I say and he smirks.

"I'd be a legend to those boys in there, I've got 7 kids and I don't have a single shit to do with any of them," he says like it's an accomplishment.

"I fucking remember you doing nothing, you dick," my mum says to my dad, before taking out a miniature and downing the whole thing straight.

"Don't lie you don't remember anything from then, you were drunk the whole time," I say through a laugh and she rolls her eyes. "And I see your still doing it," I roll my eyes as she laughs.

"Your so bitter about it all, grow up Jayden," she spits in my face. I laugh again out of shock.

"Both of you just go home, where ever the fuck that is, but stay away from me, your not getting a single thing," I spit before walking back in the back door and seeing the boys. I stop walking as I hear shoes hitting off the flooring from behind me.

"Your an ungrateful little shit, I raised you," she shouts as I turn round, embarrassed at the fact my manager, stylist, and all my friends, were watching this unfold. Sam had left to bring the car round so that's one less person at least.

"Shh mum please, be quiet, let's go talk out side," I mumble as I try move her towards the door. Even with alcohol through her system she was very seated in her surroundings.

"No, I won't go outside, cause I want all your friends to know, that your a little cunt that never appreciated everything I gave up for you," she says as she moves her hand quickly to reach for another miniature. Even at this sudden movement the flash backs came and I flinch, moving my head away and protecting it with my hands.

"I gave up everything for you," she repeated as she drank the bottle again. I laugh out of shock again, pretending not to be scared out my mind.

"You never gave up the drink though did you," I say back confidently, forgetting everyone was in the room, my surroundings melting around me. Suddenly I was back in the mouldy old flat I used to call home, with no food in the whole flat and beating every couple hours. Sobbing for anyone to come help me. I was that girl again, but I wanted to be stronger, so I spoke back, I spoke back for that 5 year old girl who thought she would die in there.