14 | home

"Come on boys," I say happily as I get out the car and wait for them to all pile out.

"This place looks dead," Liam says as he looks about.

To be fair. It did. There was a few houses on either side of the street, and a newsagents, which was shut, as well as a hairdressers, that was also shut.

"Just come to the pub," I say before locking the car.

When we got to the pub it was about 5pm, I looked around and there was a few people inside, as well as a new bartender I hadn't seen before. We all walk through the door of The Harvest and I nod to the bar seats.

"Sit," I say and they all rush over for the seats.

I walk up the man who was behind the bar and smile at him. "Hi, I'm Jayden, I used to work here, move," I say with a smile, before shooing the man out from behind the unit.

"What? Is this allowed?" He asks and I shrug.

"Your getting paid for not doing your job, what's bad about that," I say and he shrugs.

"Alright, I'm gonna go out back and get high then," he says and I shrug.

"Doesn't make a difference to me," I mutter as I stand infront of the boys.

"Hello boys, what can I get yous?" I say as I stand infront of them, leaning on the unit.

"Five pints," Liam says and I nod, before getting 5 pints in less than a minute, and bringing them to them all.

"Wait, did we get paid for that show the other night?" I ask the boys and the nod.

"It just goes straight into your bank account," Louis says and I smile, grabbing my phone and checking the balance. My eyes widen at the amount of zeros in it.

"Your taking the piss," I grin at the boys and they nod.

"And that's just the first one, wait until your getting music royalties and we go on tour," Niall says with a smile and I laugh.

I jump up onto the bar counter and bang the ceiling once, making everyone look over at me.

"Who wants a free drink!" I shout loudly, making all the people cheer happily.

"Your the girl from before, that joined the band!" A middle aged man says to me as he walks up to the bar, waiting for a free pint. I smile and nod as I jump down back to the floor.

"You sang that song, I saw you sing it at a big concert," another man says as he waits for his and I laugh.

"You were amazing," I start handing everyone out a pint, which is basically all anyone drinks in here.

"Are you gonna sing god save the queen?" Glenn says as he waits for his pint. I chuckle as I hand him one, before the man next to him slaps the back of his head.

"I'm surprised the mrs took you back Glen, I fucking wouldn't have," he says to him and I smile.

"The mrs look you back, congrats man," I say with a smile as I nod to him. Eventually I've handed out drinks to everyone and they are sitting enjoying the game of football on the television. It was a friendly so not many people were paying much attention.