13 | mum

My eyes blink open as a bright light flashes into my eyes. "Get up love birds," I hear a familiar voice say.

I hear people laughing as I try and focus my vision onto them. Eventually I see all four boys laughing as they stand at the door, switching the light on and off. Then something moves on my waist, making me look down confused, to see Harry Styles' and hooked round my waist, his head leaning next to mine as he turns his head, trying to avoid the light. His bare chest against my back.

"What the fuck?" I say at full volume, making his eyes open in shock. Realisation hits for both of us and we jump apart quickly, both of us trying to get as far away from each other as possible.

"That is the best thing I've ever seen," Niall says as he walks out the room with a smile.

"We have to go soon, get up," Zayn says as he walks away laughing.

"Yeah, no more spooning time," Louis says as he walks away also smiling, Liam following him.

"I didn't...I wouldn't have... I'm," Harry stutters, trying to string a sentence together.

"Yeah same," I agree, understanding what he's trying to say.

"Um I'm going to," Harry says as he gets up and grabs his bag, helping to get changed.

"Yeah I'll just," I say also grabbing mine, and closing the door as he runs out.

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.

I open the bag and pull out a pair of black leggings and an oversized blue hoodie. I put on the leggings and a hoodie, with only a sports bra under neath. Before pulling on socks and my trainers, and walking out the room. I grab a brush and ignore all the boys taunting about me and Harry.

I brush my hair through before tying it up in a pony tail and pulling out strands at the sides.

"So is he your boyfriend now?" Niall asks with a smile.

"Enemies to lovers, oh how we love to see it," Louis says with a smirk.

"Oh Harry," Niall moans as he stands in front of Louis, making a heart with his hands. Louis jumps up and does the same.

"I love you Jayden," he says back with the same tone.

"I've always loved you Styles," Niall repeats, making my eyes roll as I sit down on the floor, my back against the wall, waiting for Harry to hurry up and get out the bathroom so we can leave.

"I wrote so many songs about you Jayden, even before you join-" Louis says laughing, before Zayn and Liam dive forwards and grab him, shutting him up instantly. Zayn whispers something to him before Louis eyes widen.

"Oh shit," he says before turning and looking at me.

"Your so oblivious," he says as he pats my head while he walks past, and goes back into his room.

Harry walks out the bathroom fully changed and I stand up, before walking to the door and walking out.

"I'll drive," I say with a smile as I turn to face them. We all walk down stairs and get into the car that's been hired for us, the car had two more seats in the boot. Making everyone able to fit in.