25 | video diaries

We all sit down on the a black couch in a room, a camera gets set up in front of us. Niall, Harry and Liam sit on the couch, with Louis in front of them on the ground, and me and Zayn at the back.

"Right, just start by saying it's video diary's number three cause the other two were before Jayden joined and there's no point restarting," Paul says and we nod, I'm clued in on what's happening so it's should be fine.

"Right, start," Paul says nodding. 

"Hello guys, welcome back to video diaries number three," Zayn says  as he waved his arms in the air.

All the rest of us cheer. "And this time we are gonna be even crazier, because it's our first time with , Jayden in," Zayn says as he points at me dramatically.

"Hello hello," I say as I fake bow to the camera.

"It's coming up to the start of the tour, but on the shows we've done so far it's been such a laugh and it's been great fun, and it's been a chance for us to give back  to the fans," Niall says as we all nod along.

"We've had a real good laugh, do you not think guys? I would say we have come together as one." Louis says as he turns and looks back at us, before we all agree with him.

"I think with us the highlight of the few shows have just been the audiences," Harry says hesitantly as Louis starts to crawl round the back of the couch, making me smile as I see his head pop round the corner. "They've been so enthusiastic and," Harry continues, before Louis jumps up beside me and Zayn.

"Whoohoo!" He shouts, before flopping down in between Liam and Harry. Harry continues saying how great the fans have been as Liam starts to pull Louis arm forward, I smile and lift up his legs with Zayn, pushing him forward and off the couch, head first.

"Quick, do a roll, a rollie pollie" Zayn says as he lift his legs right over, letting him land with a thud.

"Like a sack of bricks," I say with a smile as he groans of the floor.

"We are so excited to go all around the world with this tour it'll be amazing," Liam says and I nod along as I sit behind him on the back for the couch.

"So hopefully, we'll see you soon," Harry says.

"Would you say it's the best part of the job?" Liam asks us all.

"Id never left England before this so just going to be amazing," I say with a smile.

"100% yes," Niall agrees.

"Yes I think so," Harry says as Louis waves his hand in the air agreeing.

"So as usual, we are going to answer some of your questions, the first question is from Colette," Niall says, pausing for Louis to make his joke.

"The best a man can get," he says, actually making me laugh slightly.

"And she wants to know if there was an alien invasion, what would we do to stop them eating our faces," Niall says and I look about confused.

"I would feed them pizza because pizzas nicer," Liam says and I nod, he's not wrong.

"Weird," Louis mumbles and I smile at his comment.

"I'd get Harry to drive us away," Niall says.

"Cause he's just passed his drivers test," Zayn says.

"Yeah cheers for that one Haz," I say with a small smile as I put his shoulder, he glanced up at me with a smile. We had agreed not to tell the public we were dating for a while, cause it would get messy quick.