17 | lads lads lads

The next few weeks went by crazily fast. We done three shows in London, and a few more around the country. Each one better than the first. Then finally we finish all the shows.

"We are going out tonight," Louis says excited as he skips into the living room of our house. This was our first night after finishing the tours and we were allowed to get drunk.

"Clubbing clubbing clubbing," Liam shouts as he pumps his first while dancing around with sunglasses on.

"Lads lads lads," I shout as I am lying on the grey corner couch as the tv plays coronation street.

"What is this shit?" Liam asks and I look at him confused.

"Corry?" I ask confused that he doesn't know what it is.

"Yeah I know, but why are you watching it?" He ask and I shrug.

"Dunno, it's on innit," I say, making Louis chuckle and he dances towards me.

"Come on beautiful, go get changed, we're going to get drunk," he says as pulls me up off the couch and moves my hands back and forward with a smile.

"Fine fine I'm going," I say as I walk out the room and up to mine. I look through my wardrobe and find a pair of leather trousers and a tight white sleeveless crop top. I pull them on before curling my hair and putting on some red lipstick and sunglasses on. Just as I'm about to apply make up over the visible marks on my skin, I stop, I can't keep this up forever, they all heard the conversation, they know where it's from, I put the makeup down before pulling on my nice white trainers as I walk out of my room. I walk down the stairs and get to the living room. I flop down and see coronation street is paused where I left it.

"Whoever paused the telly I love you," I shout, getting a response from Louis.

"Why you watching Corry?" An Irish voce says from behind me.

"Why is everyone asking me this, I dunno, it's just on," I say and he shrugs.

"Is it any good?" He asks as he flops down next to me, he was wearing skinny black jeans, a white top and a blue adidas tracksuit zipper. I see him glance down at the marks on my stomach but he looks back up at me unfazed, which makes me smile.

"I'm a bit lost, I think his mum, cheated on her dad, with her dad, I don't really know to be honest," I say as I point at the arguing characters.

"I bet I could be in a soap you know," I say as I watch the actors.

"You think? I bet you could do anything to be honest," the blonde boy says with a smile. I put my arm over his shoulder and hug him. 

"You could as well Niall," I say and he shrugs.

"And your a heart throb right now, the ladies love you, you could be the next Leonardo Dicaprio,"  I say and he smiles, before he frowns.

"He's kinda ugly though," he says with a frown.

"But he was hot at one point, so he will always be remembered as being hot, I bet you could do the same, your a solid ten out of ten, and your young, your in your prime,"  I say as I look at the boy with a smile.

"You think?"

"You two do chat a load of shite," Zayn says as he speaks up, making me notice he was listening to our conversation.

"No, Zayn, back me up here, give me an actor who was hot at one point and has let themselves go now, but it's still remember as being hot when they were young.

"Johnny Depp," he states confidently. He really thought he done something there.

"Nope, still hot," I state and Zayn laughs.