11 | the show prt. 2

"We're back," Niall shouts excitedly, making everyone roar with excitement. I smile and my thoughts all drift away as Everything About You, starts to play, causing Liam to start singing loudly.

I sing along confidently during the chorus, skipping up and down the stage, smiling and waving at people. We get to the end of the second verse and Louis starts singing.

"Every minute's like the last so let's just take it real slow
Forget about the clock that's tick-tick-ticking" Louis sings confidently.

"I still feel it every time, it's just something that you do
Now ask me why I want to" I sing happily as I smile through the words.

For the rest of the song I just sing the chorus, standing on my own most of the time.

The next song starts and Liam starts singing.

"I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race" Liam sings the lyrics to One Thing, before letting Harry carry on the song.

Zayn walks over to me as we start the pre chorus.

"Something's gotta give now
'Cause I'm dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now" me and Zayn sing as we stand back to back, before he sings the last line solo.

"Cause you've got that one thing"

I sing the chorus with the rest of the boys as well move around the stage. I end up standing next to Niall who is smiling as he sings with Zayn.

"So get out, get out, get out of my head,"  we sing together, the rest of the boys singing with us.
"And fall into my arms instead" Niall turns round and does a trust fall into my arm, I laugh and catch him just before he hits the floor; I place him down gently as we struggle to sing the rest of the chorus from laughing.

I calm myself down as I sing the bridge on my own.

"Get our, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead" I sing, before the whole crowd starts jumping up and down excited.

For the chorus I harmonise with Harry. When the song finishes the whole crowd continues cheering, making me smile for the twelfth hundred time.

Save You Tonight starts and I smile as we all start singing the start.

"I, I wanna save ya
Wanna save your heart tonight
He'll only break ya
Leave you torn apart, oh
I can't be no Superman
But for you, I'll be super human
I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight" I sing along with the boys as I harmonise the higher notes.

Leaving Liam to sing the first verse and Zayn sings the next chorus, leaving me and Harry to sing the next pre chorus.

"What you want, what you need has been right here, yeah," me and Harry sings as he stand on the opus side of the stage from me, I turn and face him, with him doing the same as I gesture to myself while singing the lyrics.

"I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears"
We continue, both singing through our chuckles.

I continue harmonising during the chorus as I face the crowd again.