12 | the journey

"Don't scratch her," Sam shouts as I open the door slowly.

"Her?" Zayn asks confused.

"Sarah, it's the cars name, keep up Zayn," I say as I roll my eyes sarcastically. I jump in and do my seat belt in. I turn the radio on and turn it off when it's just people talking.

We start driving and me and Sam are talking about the show.

"So did you watch it?" I ask and he nods.

"Your very talented on your own, both you Jayden and you boys, but it's something about yous all together that is perfect, you know, especially you two boys with Jayden, it's amazing how similar your voices are," Sam says as we drive down the motor way.

"I nearly didn't do it," I say and Sam nods.

"I heard," he says with a nod.

"I knew you would have," Harry says casually and I look round at him.

"How?" I ask him and he smiles slightly.

"In school, you never gave up, used to annoy the living daylight at me; cause I could never beat you at anything, cause you finished everything you started, it's very impressive to be honest," he says with a shrug as he looked out the window.

"You went to school together then, what was that like?" Sam says with a small smirk.

"Hell?" I say.

"Torture?" Harry adds quickly after. "I got to date her sister though, so, ups and downs," Harry says with a smile, making my eyes automatically roll.

"I think you'd both didnt mind each other in school, secretly," Zayn speaks up, making me look behind me to see him.

"And I think your a little bitch but you don't see me sharing my opinions with everyone do you?" I say back with a sight smile on my face, making Zayn burst into laughter.

"Shut up man," I laugh as I turn back to face the front, a smirk remaining on my lips.

I take my phone out my pockets and look on twitter. My whole feed is my mentions.

I start to scroll through them.

Jayden Brooke singing I Want in that song is the realist thing that band has ever done

Why is Jayden still there? Does she think she's gonna get picked up by some label, cause spoiler alert, she's not.

Jayden Brooke talking about how she is only asked love life questions is funny cause she thinks there is more to her than the fact she might be dating someone actually famous.

I love Jayden Brooke /j

I would say I want to marry Jayden Brooke but she might get offended xxx

Who's Jayden Brooke's parents, cause she didn't thank them, and I bet right now they are jumping for joy.

I actually love Jayden Brooke, I think she is exactly what the boys need so they can mature and so they can have better range in voices, everyone who doesn't like her is salty it's not them. She was right, yous are all jealous bitches.