15 | late

My eyes open to the sound of a phone ringing. I sit up and look about, seeing my phone lit up in the kitchen.

"Turn it off," Zayn says as he turns and buried his face in the pillow.

"Im trying," I mutter as I stand up and climb over the boys, making my way to the kitchen. I grab the phone and see Sam's name across the screen. I sigh and answer the phone.

"Where are you guys?" He asks quickly, sounding worried.

"At my flat?" I mumble tiredly as I rub my eyes.

"Why?" He asks concerned still.

"Cause we were at the pub, and didn't get out until half three, so we slept at mine," I say casually through a yawn; he chuckles slightly.

"Why would you phone this early anyway," I ask as the boys sit up and stretch tired.

"It's 4pm Jayden," he says and I choke on air as I look at the time on my phone.

"What the fuck, when's the show?" I ask quickly as I run to my room banging on the door to wake up Niall and Louis.

"8, get back now!" He says quickly before hanging up.

"Shit, shit, shit, it's 4pm, the shows in four hours," u say quickly, making all the boys jump up instantly.

"What? How?" I hear Niall say from my room.

The next 10 minutes is a blur, we all scramble to get our clothes back on and rush out the door, I lock the door and post the keys through the door upstairs, before we race down to the car.

I get in the drivers seat and turn the key, I race down the streets, which thinking now, is very stupid.

Five minutes away from the venue and blue flashing lights appear behind me.

"Fuck..." I whisper as I look behind me and pull over.

"You need to switch with me," I mutter to Zayn, who looks at me confused.

"Why, just show them your license and you'll get like a point and it's fine," he says and I shake my head.

"I don't have a license to get a mark put on," I say quietly.

"You idiot," Louis says as he rubs his face stressed out.

"I'll swap, quick, move," Harry says as he waits for me to climb next to Zayn so he can get into the drivers seat. Once he sits down I jump into the back and click my seatbelt on.

A police man walks up to the window and gestures for Harry to put it down, he does and he smiles at the man.

"You were speeding," he says plainly.

"Yes, sorry, we are in a rush," Harry says and the police man keeps looking at him, before he takes a note book out.

"License, name and age," he says as Harry pulls out his wallet and brings out his licences giving it to the man.

"Harry Styles, 18," he says and he man looks at him again, before looking at us in the back.

"Your One Direction," he says, suddenly perking up.

"Yeah, and our shows in a couple hours, so if you'd let us go that'd be nice," I say from the back, with all the boys nodding in agreement.

"Yes yes of course, in fact, I'll let you go free, I'm taking my two girls to the show tonight," he says happily as Harry starts the car again.

"Thank you Sir, hope you enjoy tonight," he says charmingly before driving off quickly.

"Thanks," I mumble as we begin driving to the venue.