22 | beach

I wake up, my shorts twisted round and my tank top basically sideways. I pull the bed covers off me, my body sweaty from sleeping in such hot weather. I go into the shower before getting changed into a pair of denim shorts and a crop top.

"Morning boys," I shout as I walk out my room and into the kitchen.

"It's 12pm Jay," Zayn laughs and I shrug.

"That's basically still morning, I only woke up half and hour ago," I say as I sit down on the stool. "What we doing today then?" I ask and all the boys smile.

"Beach day," Louis and Niall shout at the same time, making a smile spread over my face.

"Go get stuff, we're leaving soon," Harry says and I nod excitedly. I run back into my room and grab a towel, and put it in a bag. I put my favourite red bikini on and pull my clothes back over it, then I put sunglasses on and tie my hair up in a bun. I slide on my sliders and walk out my room.

"I'm ready," I say with a smile and Liam stands up.

"Ok, let me just get my sunglasses," he says as he walks away.

I roll my eyes and tut sarcastically, "always waiting on one aren't we," Harry smiles at my comment and Zayn walks over towards the door where I'm standing.

"You, need a reality check," he says with a smile, making me chuckle.

-

"Last one to the water smells like shit," Louis shouts before my feet can even touch the sand, everyone immediately runs onto the golden grains, before dropping our belongings quickly. All the boys pull off there T-shirts, before instantly running away.

"Oi not fair," I yell as I undo my shorts, and pull them off, before doing the same with my top, as I fling them onto the bags, I sprint off after them, struggling greatly from the sand.

All the boys are a good bit ahead, until Louis attempts to slide tackle Harry, who just jumps over him. I speed up, catching up with Louis as he struggles to stand. I look at him, smiling as he trips trying to get on his feet, as I try to run round him, he reaches his hand out, aiming to grab my ankle. I jump over his hand, making him fall forward again. I look forward and see all the boys cheering us on.

My feet start to move quickly as I reach the water before Louis does. All the boys cheer and lift me up, holding my whole body in the air chanting my name.

"Louis, you smell like shit," I say being overly dramatic. He laughs and kicks his foot up, soaking me with water.

"You prick," I say seriously, before lunging forward and knocking into the water completely.

"Bitch," he laughs and rolls us over so I'm under the water, he pulls me back up and I laugh as I rub my eyes.

"Ok, we're even," I say with a laugh as the other boys laugh along.

After like an hour of messing about in the water Harry suggests a game.

"There's six people here, so that's three pairs of two," Harry says and I smile looking at him.

"Unlike pairs of more than two," I say, making him send me a fake glare. Zayn chuckles and high fives me.

"Anyway, everyone chooses a partner, and then one goes on the others shoulder, whoever lasts the longest wins," he says and I nod.

"Your with me Niall," Liam says quickly, grabbing hold of the blonde boy.

"Me and you Tommo," Zayn says and he nods.