7 | paparazzi

My eyes snap open as I feel my body getting bounced up and down.

"What the fuck," I say, letting my eyes adjust to the light. I hear laughter and groans of annoyance.

"Get up everyone," Niall says happily. Before him and Louis stop jumping up and down on the couch. I had fallen asleep on the couch, my head lying on Zayn's lap as he sleeps sitting up.

"Was the jumping necessary?" Harry groans, his head next to where my feet were. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"What time is it?" Liam asks tired, his voice scratchy.

I look around, trying to work out where he was, I realise he had slept on the ground, a pillow supporting his head and Louis zipper over him.

"3am, yous have an hour before we leave, get ready," Louis says, full of energy. I groan and stand up, before going up to my room upstairs. My room was pretty basic, a massive bed with cream walls, I walk into the en-suit and brush my teeth and have a shower.

I dry my hair and straighten it quickly, letting my brown hair fall to my waist. I open my wardrobe and pull out a pair of joggers and an oversized t-shirt. I put a sports bra underneath the t-shirt, before tucking my shirt into the bra, making it so it wasn't as long but my stomach was properly covered.

I don't bother with makeup, knowing I will probably get it done before the show. I walk down stairs and see the boys all ready waiting at the door.

"Ready?" Zayn asks and I nod, still not fully awake.

"Come on then the cars outside," Louis says with a smile.

"How do they do it?" I say, me and Zayn walk in step with each other, pointing to the blonde boy and Louis.

"I don't even know," Zayn says, fixing his cap on his head.

We get to the limo and hop in, our manager is already there. I cannot be arsed.

"Good morning everyone," he says happily.

"It's not," I mumble as I sit down on the chair exhausted.

"Ok, so paparazzi are already waiting at the airport, we have informed the airport and they are making strict no camera rules in security so you won't have to deal with them there, just as your getting into the airport, and it's gonna be busy, it's the first show Jayden is doing, everyone wants to see yous," the manager says, looking about all of us. I glance at Louis scared, he just smiles and nods comfortingly.

"And this is Paul, Paul with be taking charge form here on," he says, nodding towards the man sitting next to him, I smile at him and he smiles back.

After a few minutes of driving, everyone quite apart from Paul who is running us through everything that is happening between now and the show, we finally stop driving, and all we can see out the backed out windows are people.

"Everyone ready?" He says and I nod, running my fingers through my hair with stress. Zayn pats my thigh, trying to calm me, I offer him a weak smile as the door gets pulled open. Flashes start going off instantly and Paul gets out, there are already big men standing in sunglasses waiting to escort us, Harry and Niall go first, with Liam and Zayn after them, Louis hangs back and gestures for me to go first, I take a deep breath and get out the car, with Louis right behind me. I quickly walk, keeping my head down and just trying to get through.

"Excuse me, Can I get, sorry," I say as I try push past camera and microphones.

"Let her through," Louis says louder, putting his hands on both sides of my waist, while trying to guide me through the crowds.