24 | baby

We sat down on the plane, sighing as our holiday was finished. I sat down on my own, as Harry slipped down next to me. It was midday and I was already exhausted.

"That was the best first holiday ever," I say with a smile as I close my eyes.

"It was the best holiday ever," Harry says as he rests his hand in my thigh. I smile relaxed as I put my head on his shoulder. Some how we had managed to keep us a secret the rest of the five days, and we weren't exactly sneaky, Harry slept in my bed every night, we went to 'sleep' at the same time each night and would cuddle up next to each other whenever we were given the chance.

I guess I was kinda like that will all the boys though, but to me Harry was way different, whether I was my friends or someone I loved, I need to be close to them, touching them at most points, it's the easiest way to calm me down, which is ironic, maybe I can thank my mum for that, but either way, I was a touch person and I-

"I knew it," my thoughts are interrupted as Niall shouts in our direction loudly.

"You knew what?" I say as I take my head of Harry's shoulder.

"That yous slept with each other," he shouts and I smile at how proud he was.

"It's so obvious Niall, how are you just realising it?" Louis laughs and me and Harry's heads snap to look at him.

"You knew?" We both say in unison.

"We all did," Zayn laughs and I look about confused.

"Why did no one say anything?" I say confused.

"Well it was obvious from the sneaking about that yous thought you were doing something, so we just left you both to it," Liam smiles at our shocked faces.

"Since when did you all know?" Harry asks the boys with a smile.

"I found out the night after we were at the beach," Zayn says and laugh.

"That was the first time," I say and he claps with a laugh.

"You lot are rubbish,"

"I knew the day in the pool, it was so obvious that yous had," Louis says with a laugh and Liam nods.

"That was what confirmed it for me, that and the sneaking off to be honest," Liam agrees and I sigh.

"Wait Zayn how did you know?" I ask the boy and he just smiles as he looks straight forward.

"Your not quiet Jay," he says through a smile and Harry looks at me as he laughs.

"Oh my god," I say as I hide my face in my jumper.

"Never repeat that ever again," I say as I point to Zayn angrily, as Louis is in tears next to him. Harry is still trying to hide his smile, I slap his shoulder with the back of my hand.

"Shut it," I mumble to him with a smile.

"Oh my god, it was you, I thought it was like a fox or something," Niall shouts and my jaw drops, the hint of a smile still on it.

"You prick," I laugh and he just laughs as he shrugs.

The rest of the flight goes in quick as we all sit and play cards together. And by that I mean, I learnt to play cards while the boys laughed at me for being shit.

-

"Sam!" I shout as we make it to the pick up point at the airport. Sam rolls his car window down and smiles at me.

"Goes who's a dad," he shouts as he gets out his car door and I stop in my steps.

"Fuck off!" I shout before running up to him, leaving my case on the path. I sprint forward and hug him tightly.