26 | date

"Jay," a voice whispers, making my eyes open slowly. Harry is standing in front of me, a tray in his hand. He had slept next to me last night so he must have snuck out this morning.

"Good morning," I say sleepily as I rub my eyes and push the hair out my face.

"Morning princess," he says and I smile at the name, it sit up, my back against the headboard.

"What have you got there?" I ask with a cheeky smile and he blushes slightly.

"Well, I thought that since we were going on tour tomorrow, today, I would take you on a date, that lasts the whole day, to make up for all the ones I should have taken you on," he says and my smiles grows.

"I'll have to check my schedule," I say bitchily, making his smile faulted for a second.

"I'm joking, sit down," I laugh, moving over slightly, he laughs and hands me the tray, before sitting beside me. I look down at the fry up in front of me.

"So, what are we doing today then?" I ask as I start eating the bacon with my fingers, not bothering to struggle with cutlery in a bed.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he smirks and I roll my eyes with a smirk.

"Oh, interesting, but just know if it's shite I'll tell you," I say, half joking.

"I'm well aware," he says as he kisses the side of my head.

-

"See ya losers," I shout as me and Harry walk out the house, and getting in his car.

"So, first we are going somewhere further away," he says and I nod excited. We start driving and don't slow down until twenty minutes later.

"I'm just saying, your gonna kill Justin Beiber?" Harry asks shocked and I nod.

"Marry Chris Evans and kiss Andrew Garfield, it's easy," I state and Harry shrugs.

"Anyway, we are here," he says as he pulls into a small car park. I look out the window and Harry just grins.

The whole drive I had been completely engrossed in me and Harry's conversation so I hadn't been watching where we were going. In front of us is a massive field of just blue flowers. It never ends, the field looks like it reaches the end of the earth.

"Oh my fucking god," I whisper as we both get out the car.

"It's so beautiful isn't it," Harry says as he walks round to me, he puts his arm around my waist and I smile up at him.

"Can we go in?" I ask excited and he nods. The both of us smile before sprinting towards the gate into he feels, we both climb over it quickly, before running around in the field of knee high flowers.

"This is amazing," I say as I look out at the rows of blue flowers, all feelings of tension, or fear dissolves instantly, making me feel free for the first time in my life. I take a deep breath, the fresh air filling my lungs effortlessly.

"Thank you," I mumble as Harry gazes at me, a small smile playing across his lips.

"Come sit here," Harry says as he lays a blanket down on the flowers, before sitting down on it. We both lie down, looking up at the bright cloud free sky.

"So why are we really here?" I laugh.

"I want to talk to you, and the boys kinda ruin the mood for it," he says with a smile through his voice.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask still looking up.

"I wanted to tell you how I really feel, not like last time when we just, well you know," he says as he looks at me, blushing slightly, I smirk at his shyness before looking back up.