27 | the end

My eyes open and I glance around, all the boys are still lying asleep around me. I smile as I try and find the time, eventually, I notice a watch in Liam arm, I manage to look round and see it says 11:45am.

Quarter to twelve. Fuck.

"Get up," I shout and the boys all stir confused.

"We leave for tour in fifteen minutes, everyone get the fuck up," I shout and everyone sits bolt right up.

I grab a case and fill it with every pair of joggers and T-shirts I can find. It's not like we needed a lot, most things were getting brought for us, we were honestly just to show up with some clothes for free time, and things to keep up entertained. I put my laptop, head phones and some chargers in before running to the front door.

"Come on guys, we're leaving," Paul shouts from the open door.

"How the fuck did you get in?" I say out of breath as the boys all rush down the stairs.

"Did yous just wake up?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Been up for hours," I say sarcastically as everyone is finally ready.

"Let's go boys," I smile as we all walk out her house, locking the door behind us. Harry walks beside me, rolling his suitcase with one hand, while holding mine with the other. Our fingers entwined easily.

"We are not getting any sleep where ever we sleep," Louis groans and everyone looks at him confused.

"Why?" Liam asks, saying what we were all thinking.

"Cause Jayden's loud as fuck, and we can't stop them," he says with a grin and my jaw drops in shock.

"You bastard," I says as I stare at him. Harry just laughs from beside me.

"Back me up," I say pointedly, joking.

"He's right though," he shrugs and all the boys start laughing.

"You lot are pains in my arses," I say as I look between them all.

"Yeah but your ours, we've got you now, you can't ever leave," Zayn says as he shakes my shoulder laughing.

"My boys," I smile and they all smile back.

"My girl," Harry says as he squeezes my hand, making my smile grow bigger.

"Oi, our girl," Niall says pointedly, making my smile grow even more some how.

Their girl.

I like the sound of that.

A/N- i just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this, thank you for all the support and votes over the chapters.

if it isn't too much trouble, it would really help if you could comment some things i need to improve on as i find it easier to fix if someone points it out to me, thank you again, it really means more than you know.

<333