20 | jimmy fallon

We get off the plane and into a taxi, driving straight to the Jimmy Fallon studio, we reach there in an hour roughly, all of us messing about while we get there. As we arrive we get out the taxi and walk through the back entrance, security guards on either side of us.

"Ahh, my favourite boy band that has a female member, how are you all," Jimmy says with a smile  

"Hi," I say with a kind smile.

"How are you all," the boys respond as we all walk towards the set, there are rows of people in a crowd. We stand at the side and are given ear pieces by Paul.

"Right, you will come on in a minute, so be ready," Jimmy says as he goes and sits in the set.

"Action!" Someone shouts and he smiles and laughs.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, today we have a special guest for the show, or guests might I say, everyone please give a huge welcome to One Direction," Jimmy shouts and we all jog onto the stage and sit down on the couch in the middle of the stage, next to Jimmy's desk.

"So, hello guys, I would like to start by saying, the couple of shows you have done so far have been amazing, Jayden, your fitting in amazingly," I nod in appreciation as he continues to talk.

"But, I feel like, we have seen everyone's life's on stage and in public, but today we walk to take a deeper dive into that, how does that sound," Jimmy asks and I look between the boys nervous.

"Good?" I say hesitantly and everyone laughs.

"I'm down," Louis says confidently.

"Good, why don't we head over to the table," he says, we all stand up and a spot light shines onto a round table, with seven chairs around it, with a stand in the middle of the table and a big screen with lots of all icons.

"Welcome to Show Me Your Phone," Jimmy says as we all sit down in a seat. I sit in one of the middle seats, with Zayn on my left, and Harry on my right.

(A/N- Kim Kardashian done this, so you can check it if you don't get the game)

"So this is how the game works, me and the band with take turns hitting this button here," Jimmy says as he points to the red buttons infront of all of us.

"Which will randomly select one of these icons on the board, and each icon with reveal something you must share from your phone," I look around nervous, making everyone in the audience laugh. 

"None of us know what these say, we were just told to bring our phones, so is everyone ok with this?" He asks as he looks at us, all the boys nod, so I join in.

"Right, so who wants to go first?" Jimmy asks as he looks at us all.

"I'll go first," Louis says as he raises his hand.

"Ok, when your ready, hit the button," Jimmy says nervously. Louis hits the red button and the screen flashes through the different apps before landing on messages.

"Show me your most recent text conversation from one of the other band members," the screen reads. Louis laughs before looking through his messages. The crowd goes mental as everyone reads the sign aloud.

He smiles at me and I laugh. "Ok, so it's between me and Jay," Louis says and I laugh, knowing what conversation it was.

"Ok, so just put your phone on the stand to lock it in," Jimmy says excitedly, Louis places his phone on the stand and a sound effect plays.

"Your phone is locked in," Jimmy says ominously as the camera starts to zoom in, showing the text on the screen for the audience to see.