5 | ellen

We get off the plane and thankfully there is no paparazzi or press, so we rush to the limo and start going to Ellen's studio.

We get there and wait at the stage, we are all changed into our suits and the boys run out onto the sets. The crowds roar as each one of us he boys are mentioned.

I look to my right and see the manger, he nods and points to his ear. I nod. We had all been given earpieces, which he can speak in through, and tell us to be quiet when we say something wrong.

"So boys, I've been enformed your making an announcement tonight?" Ellen says, before smiling at the five boys, who are sitting on the couch, leaving no space for anyone else.

"Yes, Harry, you can do the honours," Louis says with a small smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at the fact I'm being introduced by that thing.

"Yes ok then, so, um, we have an announcement. A new person is joining our band; so, I'd like to introduce... Jayden Brooke," the manager pats my back and I walk confidently into the set, everyone is clapping and looking about confused. I smile slightly at the fact he listened and called me by Brooke like I asked.

As I'm about to reach the couch, Niall, who is sitting on the end, stands up and gestures to his space, I thank him quietly and sit in the spot, he sits up on the arm of the chair. I smile at him and Louis, who is on the other side of me.

"Thank you everyone," I say as I look about.

"Wow, your a girl," Ellen says shocked, she's overreacting because she knew who I was before I came on, so I plaster on the fakest smile I can and pretend this is natural for me.

"Yeah, I know, boys name, but I'm a girl," I laugh awkwardly.

"So, how is it being the only girl in a boy band," she says, gesturing to the boys.

"I mean, it's good, I'm having fun so far," I laugh along with the boys.

"So, I would like to know, which one did you sleep with to get in?" Ellen asks with a fake whisper. I look about confused, and my smile fades, I look up at Niall who is pretending to find the question funny, Louis looks angry, but is trying to hide it, and the other boys faces are out of veiw.

"Ahaha," I say, thinking she is joking.

"No, I'm serious," Ellen continues.

"Why is the only way I can get into a band by sleeping with them," I snap back, before putting a smile with it.

"Oh, I seem to have touched a nerve," she laughs.

"No, I'm just saying, that you don't even consider-" my words are cut off by a shout in my ear, me and all of the boys jump slightly , before looking to the manager at the side, he shakes his head sternly.

"Jayden, stop talking," he says through gritted teeth.

"Let's move on," I say with a awkward tone.

"Yes let's, so boys, the tour, now that starts soon, are yous excited for it?" She asks, looking away from me. I sit up straight and keep my smile up as I listen to the boys answers and laugh when it's appropriate.

"We are excited to try live shows with our new member, so we have scheduled a few live shows across England to preform, get the hang of it before the tour," Liam speaks up with a smile.

"Touring with the boys Jayden, you'll have them all to yourself, lucky girl," Ellen winks and I just keep my smile up and nod slightly. Niall's hand rubs my arms slightly, making sure it's not noticeable. He's trying to tell me to be calm, so I don't look at him, I take a deep breath and try relax.